By Umbreon1110
#61674 " THREE.. TWO.. ONE.. LAUCH SEQUENCE STARTING.. "
The shuttle took off, into the cosmos.
*minutes later*
I pulled up the intercom thingy
" We have left the atmosphere. You may now unbuckle and head to your rooms, but it will b Zero Gravity for a few minutes until we can switch it to normal gravity. Thank you."
By Umbreon1110
#61681 I switched the spaceship to auto pilot and headed out to the rest of the spaceship.
" Well, this trip may take a few months, because we are fairly far from the core. Keep an eye out for Voident or any of his minions. "
I flew over to Bidoof and slapped him till he regained consciousness.
By Umbreon1110
#61689 " Yes we are pretty far from the core, but luckily less than a Light year. we are travelling at the speed of light at the moment. Feel free to explore the shuttle, but do not go outside the shuttle without a space suit or you go bye bye.
By Umbreon1110
#61692 " This spaceship has more to offer than you think. Along the way, we might stop at a planet or two. There's also a spacewalk room, where you can exit the shuttle, observatory, and a lot more. Just look on the map. I'll be at the guard telescope, It may seem like all fun and stuff right now, but Voident is still pursuing us, and the core. I think we will have at least one encounter with him. "
JOIN THE TEAM