By Umbreon1110
#67263 I was still on the ground. The pod was enveloped in a light for a moment, then if faded. Blue lights floated everywhere.
SHEDNINJA: " This is the dimension of one of the core's guardians... Prepare for battle. "
Shedninja looed like he saw something.. or someone..

By Waterboyr
#67502 *Someonewhere
Where am I? I thought.
I looked around and saw darkness. I knew what had happened... But in this darkness there was a light. There always is. The everlasting question is, will the light prevail, will the light protect, will the light fight, will the light shine, or will it go out?
By Umbreon1110
#67533 A large, black and blue object floated in the center of the rift. It ripped slightly every now and then.
" It may battle us. It may not. But theres two gardian's remember. This is the first one's rift. "
Shedninja put on a space helmet, and flew outside.
ByGenericNameHere
#67675 Mew: *get hit by a shadow ball*

Mew: That wasnt nice!

Gengar: Muhahhahaha

*uses psychic*

Gengar: *faints*

*follows shedinja again*
By Waterboyr
#67923 I wake up and hear someone talking in my voice... I purposely trip to see if I have control without whoever is in me knowing. I do. But suddenly I fell it weakening... I know I cannot do it. It is impossible. I am incarnated... I am lost. But the battle isn't. If I meet my demise because of my path, the wrong one, the one you are always lost on, at least I have the comforting thought that they will end this...

(Okay so my last two post have been all deep... Were they pretty cool?)
JOIN THE TEAM