By AnDwHaT5
#59902 This is a simple but fun role play. You are in the kanto region. We are now leaving on a journey. When new people join you can use your forum names if you please. We wander around as if in the anime and you can make something or anything happen at any moment. After all its a adventure role play. I will start. If you enter the role play btw you must interact with the current lets players.

I exit my house to go on my pokemon journey. I go to professor oak and get my starter pokemon. I chose charmander and head out to the nearest route.

By Waterboyr
#59927 I finally get on my journey. My mom gave me a rattata she caught because we'd have to wait longer to get a starter from Oak. I go to the nearest route and see someone.
"Hello?"
I look at ratty. He is walking calmly beside me.
By AnDwHaT5
#59941 Hey who are you i am AnDwHaT5! I am on my way to the next town.
By Waterboyr
#59943 Hi I'm Waterboyr and this is ratty my rattata! I look down the path, and it's 5 miles of long grass nonstop. And the nearest pokemart is... at the other town.
"Oh great..."
By AnDwHaT5
#59947 I am sure we can get through all that grass. Its only... 5 miles. With my level 5 charmander and your rattata. Hey want to travel together?
By Waterboyr
#59977 Sure. Um... well... There are a lot of pidgeys. *A group of them attacks
"Rattata scratch!"
By AnDwHaT5
#59984 Wow thats alot of pidgeys charmander i chose you! Use scratch!
By Waterboyr
#59986 "Um too many! I beat a few and leveld up but our pokemons' hp is too low! RUN FOR IT!"
I sprint through all of the tall grass with every wild pokemon I pass following me.
By AnDwHaT5
#59995 Uhh hello thanks for saving us. Btw what pokemon is that i have never heard of it before? Here lets walk and talk.
JOIN THE TEAM