By Lettucecow
#57290 Cool.....ugh...do you have any shelter, I think i'm gonna ugh.... [I fall over and black out from my injuries and exhaustion]
By Waterboyr
#57293 "um no... I'm part of a patrol... This is kind of restricted area... No towns few pokemon... Only people like me and pokemon already living here can be here... But you maybe will be an exception. Well you could stay at um this treehouse... We can tidy it up and you can live there."
By Umbreon1110
#57300 Rp examples: most rps
Pokemon: Charmeleon
Pokemon Appearance: Scar across eye
Pokemon name: Blitz
Pokemon traits: Serious, calm, short-fused
Other: His Flamethrower attack is unusually a blue color
By Waterboyr
#57309 Accepted. I will start the main storyline when the old people in this join back.
(Oops)
I slap the oshawott awake and repeat what I said.
By Lettucecow
#57310 Ugh....[I wake and hear what the squirtle said] Um..okay then!
By Waterboyr
#57313 (Check out the new map in the first post)
"Lets see over here..."

Walks towards the end of the beach where it meets the jungle.

"Okay it's not too far..."

About 20 trees in I stop at a tree with a rope ladder, tree house, big branches going really far, and the tree is one of the biggest, widest, and tallest trees around. Perfect for a tree house.

I climb up in and it's an empty shack.

"well.. lets tidy this place up! We can make it bigger... we could build a mansion!"

*lightbulb

"The tree branches are big. The roots are long. The base is big enough to fit a house! We carve out some of the inside, make it a house, build giant tunnels and hallways and rooms on all of the branches connecting and... um... what do you think?"
By Umbreon1110
#57317 A bit before..
I was fighting off a horde of electric types in a attempt to protect a bunch of charmanders. After awhile, they all used Electro ball, and I blacked out..

In real time...
I slightly awoke to see that I was on a beach.
Blitz: " Ugh... where... am I... "
My leg was surging with pain, and I was too weak to move. In a attempt to get someone's attention, I used Dragon rage into the sky.
JOIN THE TEAM