By Waterboyr
#57174 Okay so we just restarted my old roleplay but lets restart again.

(squirtle) I walked along the beach. I thought I saw something on the ground. Maybe a pokemon.

"Hello?"

Btw apply with:
Roleplay example:
Pokemon:
Pokemon Appearance:
Pokemon name:
Pokemon Traits:
Other:

Everyone has to reapply.

Map:

By Lettucecow
#57188 Can i join?

Btw apply with:
Roleplay example: My roleplay and your apocalypse roleplay [btw are you going to revive that]
Pokemon: Oshawott
Pokemon Appearance: normal oshawott with a satchel across his shoulder
Pokemon name: Oshawott
Pokemon Traits: Headstrong, stubborn, quirky
Other: Can throw his scalchop to cut things far away
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Can i join?

Btw apply with:
Roleplay example: My roleplay and your apocalypse roleplay [btw are you going to revive that]
Pokemon: Oshawott
Pokemon Appearance: normal oshawott with a satchel across his shoulder
Pokemon name: Oshawott
Pokemon Traits: Headstrong, stubborn, quirky
Other: Can throw his scalchop to cut things far away

Yes.
Okay so the story is there is darkness but for now only normal problems until the old people join. Originally it was I found everyone lying on the beach so your accepted.
By Lettucecow
#57204 [There is a storm] Oh no! Wind is too harsh.....can't..... I can't hold on! Agh!!!!!!!!!! [A couple hours later] Ugh....where am I??? It looks like a beach..Ugh...to weak....can't stay conscious......argh..... [I collapse]
By Waterboyr
#57242 I see the figure fall down.

I sprint over to it.
It's an Oshawott.

"HELLO!?!?!"

Must've got caught in that terrible storm... Lots of pokemon were swept away...

"ARE YOU OKAY!"
By Lettucecow
#57244 [I begin to wake up and see a squirtle] Ugh...ouch...I think my arm is broken.....argh....I'm.....oshawott.......who...are...you...? Can't.....speak......any.....more.....too...much....pain....agh....
By Waterboyr
#57262 "I'm squirtle... Here take this oran berry it will fix you up."

I give oshawott the berry and pull him up.

As we stand there facing the sea, we are unaware of the shadow behind us.

*SMACK

I fall down in front of oshawott.

A crobat stands behind me.
By Lettucecow
#57268 [i eat the oran berry and watch in horror as the crobat knocks the squirtle down] Ugh...Still weak but...I can just stand here... WATER GUN! [I shoot the water gun attack at crobat and knock it back] Yeah.....take that! Ugh...That was tiring..I barely have enough energy to stand ugh...
By Lettucecow
#57286 Okay! Ugh... RAZOR SHELL! [I throw my scalchop while doing the razor shell attack slashing the crobat but I land panting] Ugh..Not feeling so good..
JOIN THE TEAM