By Lettucecow
#65527 (I wake up) Ugh....Huh? Find the others? Okay... (I run off to the lake and find the water pokemon, I find totodile in a tree unconscious, and I find the others hiding in the forest) Squirtle! Totodile is bad shape! I found him ko'd in a tree! He must have been hit by a shadow ball and blown away into the tree! We needs medical help!

By Waterboyr
#65533 "There is worse news... I don't think the other oshawatt made it because I found it's shell plus turtwig and torchic are missing. There aren't many infected pokemon and it seems the infection isn't immediate and possibly could be easy to not get. So... Wait... Where is charmeleon? And we should probably find that raging charizard he probably calmed down now."
By Lettucecow
#65538 The other oshawott is missing? OH CRAP! STEVE! WHERE ARE YOU STEVE?????
By Lettucecow
#65544 I'll round up a search party for steve, the turtwig,and the torchic, you go help totodile hes really messed up.
By Waterboyr
#65549 (Fyi you could kill or let the other oshawot stay MIA so you could be a ranger.)
"Okay totodile... Lets see who is good at healing... Chikorita and bulbasaur come here please!"
We start helping totodile while Charmander, Piplup, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil look for the others and Treecko and Snivy keep watch for us.
By Lettucecow
#65550 (I'll let the other oshawott live and he can be my friend like a NPC character that I control is that okay?)
By Lettucecow
#65556 Okay....tepig, marill, and geodude, lets go look for them! (We walk for a bit and find steve's scalchop on the floor) Its steve's scalchop! Wonder wher he is? (A groan is heard from the bushes, I look inside the bushes and steve,torchic, and turtwig are lying there badly injured) There alive! Geodude,tepig, marill, help me carry them back to base for treatment!
JOIN THE TEAM