ByGenericNameHere
#64424 *i am last*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *evolves and then explods into fire*
\
Take this! FIREBLAST+FLAMETHROWER+BLAST BURN+ERUPTION

*the entire treehouse burns to a crisp*

By Waterboyr
#64492 I get thrown far into the forest onto the ground. Totodile is thrown too but I can't see where before I hit the ground and black out.
ByGenericNameHere
#64825 Typhlosion: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

*explodes into flames again*
By Umbreon1110
#65168 I managed to endure the flames, since I was a fire type.
" Grrrrr... YOU...GET...BACK...HERE. "
A strong white light erupted from my body. Once it faded, I was a full-sized Charizard. I opened my wings, and took off after Typhlosion.
ByGenericNameHere
#65177 *sees charizard in the distance*

*transforms back into cyndaquil and uses dig*

Cyndaquil: How the... *forgets everything*

Cyndaquil: HELP ME IN TRAPPED!

???: I got you

Cyndaquil: *pants* who are you?

???: I am Mew, i hear some dark pokemon live around here, comne on we gotta see who can help us

Cyndaquil: ok, and call me flare

Mew: call me Myuu
By Umbreon1110
#65202 I landed above Cydaquill's hole, and used Blast Burn into the hole. Then, I used Earthquake to open up the hole.
" You think you can escape so easily? Not likely. "
ByGenericNameHere
#65348 Flare: who are you?

*gets hit by earthquake*

Myuu: THAT WASNT VERY NICE!, CANT YOU SEE THIS LITTLE ONE IS TIMID, HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE WITH ME AND MUDKIP!, *uses ancentpower to KO charizard*
By Waterboyr
#65522 (Mudkip? What are you talking about? I don't remember a mudkip being with you. And can you not put in legendaries on our side please. Don't do those yet at all in fact.)
I wake up.
I see oshawott on the ground over somewhere and go to him and wake him up. I limp a little and say, "We urgh won. There aren't enough to ever do an attack like that. It will be like ambush and stay out of certain areas. But we won. We should try to find totodile and then look for the others if they survived.
JOIN THE TEAM