By Waterboyr
#61820 "They defeated everyone else! They are so many of them!"
I blast away two budews and a rattata.
"They are backing us up to the ladder! Hopefully the others defeated enough for us to win this battle..."
I walk backwards using my tail and spurting water at things defeating them, but not holding them back.

By Lettucecow
#61877 [I'm spazzing out in a corner shooting water guns at the corrupted pokemon] Ugh....how many are there??
By Rzxa
#62461 Ugh... That squirtle is a .....
*flew*
*sees a charmeleon *
*land*
Did post in Rps for a very long time cause I was being a little lazy
By Umbreon1110
#62491 I had not noticed Charizard yet, I was too busy fending off the corrupted pokemon. Then, a Salamence with purple glowy eyes landed in front of me, and roared in my face.
" Oh god... "
By Lettucecow
K41YU wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:Okay! Ugh... RAZOR SHELL! [I throw my scalchop while doing the razor shell attack slashing the crobat but I land panting] Ugh..Not feeling so good..

(ignore this lol. i just came here for you lettuce. i cant PM on this forum cause it wont let meh. do you have another place we can talk? ive been meaning to talk to you for a while which is why i came here. i dont wanna spam this RP.)

Um.....? Why do you want to talk to me?
By Waterboyr
#62549 The Salamence started to attack but I used aqua tail blocking it right in front of charmeleon.
"Run.. Up the ladder!"
By Rzxa
#62554 A Salamence ?
*uses light slash on the Salamence *
By Waterboyr
#62557 I climb up to the top floor.
The roof is the last place. "I estimate we beat 1/4 of them there... We have to beat 3/4 more. Combo attack Charmleon and Oshawott! I'll use Hyrdo Pump, Totodile Ice Beam, and you two use something that could combine in one powerful shot. A big amount of them is up the ladder. On 3. 1... 2... 3!
JOIN THE TEAM