By Umbreon1110
#68415 *Some time later*
I opened my eyes once again, wanting just to get out of this mess. This time, I was in some sort of machine, pinned to a wall. I was still a bit dazed an confused, but I saw something on a wall across pointing at me. I looked at one of the walls to see it was lass, and beyond it, cages holding my pokemon, and I thought I saw Jason there too. There was also some important looking guy near a control panel, and a Darkrai across the room. My skin was even more pale now, and my eyes were a blood red color. On closer inspection of the object across the room, it was a lazer beam thingy. I signaled something to Shadow and Blitz, they nodded, and Shadow's rings began glowing again.
???: " The subject is in position, and we are locked and loaded. "
???: " You did the injection, correct? "
???: " Yes. "
???: " Good. "
One of the two figures turned to me.
???: " We have finally caught you. We have been pursuing you since you were born. It's about time we tell you. "
Sam: " Urk... What do you want... "
???: " Your genetic structure had some strange... twists in it. We found those twists will turn, and take over your body if we do this. "
The lazer began charging,
Sam: " What... how... why.. "
???: " Well this is it in a nutshell. Say goodbye to you human life. "
Sam: " Goodbye?.... What do you mea- "
The lazer fired, and something covered the glass on the wall. The lazer had broken the thing that were pinning me to the wall. But I was just sprawled across the floor, weak but still trying to make sense of what just happened. The, I blacked out, but I heard a familiar roar in the distance.
Sam: " Reshiram... "

By Umbreon1110
#68454 Shadow's View
Shadow: " Ugh... I think they got us now too... but they only appear to want Sam... Is there something about him that we don't know? I'm really worried about him.. he's my trainer, ya know? and we Umbreon only evolve when we are perfect sync with our trainer. Really, this is tense for me. When we found him earlier he was really pale and weak and stuff... "
Blitz and Hydra were banging against the bars, but no luck. Even Iceberg's sheer cold did not do a thing. Coconut and Void also attempted but not even a dent. Shadow saw the machine thing out of the corner of his eye, watching it.
Shadow: " Guys.. I think Sam's in there.. they are doing something to him.. aw god no... not that... no... "
He had also overheard the talking going on over there... then, the machine flashed. Nothing happened for a few minutes, then some grunts went in it, and wheeled out something that was covered by a cloth.
Shadow: " Dde, we need to get out of here ASAP, They are going to... ugh no time to explain just send out your pokemon so they can help! "

Sam's View
I woke up to see two rocket grunts strapping me to some thingy with wheels. They then put a cloth over me, as if they did not want me or someone to notice something. I squirmed bit, but the straps were to tight, and I heard my pokemon a bit in the distance. After a few minutes, they took the cloth off of me, and I was in some empty room. I looked behind me to see that the grunts were gone, and there was no door. It was a completely empty room. A intercom popped out of a wall.
INTERCOM: " Look behind you.. "
Sam: " Wha... "
I was still sprawled across the floor, but I turned my head around to see a mirror. Then, I fainted. Not from weakness, but upon seeing my refection.. what they had done to me.
By Lettucecow
#68482 Go everyone! [all y pokemon used their strongest attacks but not a dent] Ugh....how do we get out of here?
By Waterboyr
#68485 "Giovanni... We have created the trio bird... And I know are other projects are successful... But... Something is wrong. I think an intruder is here... I will investigate. Darkrai come!"
I walk down the hallway and see sam. I gasp and rub my eyes to make sure what I see is real.
I keep walking. Then I look through another window and see Jason and everyone's pokemon.
I look to a T.V. and see that we have Kanto and Unova under control and we just have to take out Cyrus to have reign over SInnoh. ANd we can take over this region quickly because they helped us eliminate that other organization. Then Johto and Hoenn will be easy.
And with the legendary pokemon we have and the fact I'm champion and we have gym leaders on our side...
We are unstoppable. And they thought I was their friend. Heh. And people thought Cyrus was crazy. Strong. WE will make sure the world remembers the name...
Team Rocket.
By Umbreon1110
#68487 Shadow looked around the cage a bit.
" Well. We're stuck. "
Then, there was the sound of a nearby explosion, and a Dragon Pulse hit the bars from the outside, breaking them. Alarms rang, and everyone emptied out of the cage.
Shadow: " We still need to find Sam... But if we do, we would just be re captured.. "
By Lettucecow
#68488 These bars won'y break! We're trapped..wait...they won't break....but they can burn right? Go flame! Fire blast! [flame doesn't break the bars but he melts them a little] Now we can break it! Go lax! SNORE!!!! FOCUS PUNCH! [Lax breaks the bars] We're free! Now to get sam! We can hop on staraptor!
By Umbreon1110
#68492 The sounds of explosions remeated, and repeated. Eventually, they died out, but the door leading to the cells began to bang. A Latios broke in and crash landed in front of Jason.
Shadow: " What's a Latios doing in here? "
By Lettucecow
#68494 I think I know...remember back when we stopped team Volt? They had a shadow lugia! So...they must be trying to turn it into a a shadow pokemon! or just sell it to the highest bidder on Ebay...
By Waterboyr
#68496 I hear the alarms. I keep walking. I knew who it was. But that wasn't my goal. I went into the training area, turned to the gym full of muks, 3rd stage starter pokemon, Arcanines, magnezones, magmortars, electrivires, Victribell's, Nidokings, Nidoqueens, Crobats, Mighteyenas, and many other strong pokemon.
I send out all of my pokemon.

Real Team:
Plusle
Minun
Darkrai
Scizor
Absol
ANd the bird. The trio. The ultimate creation.
(Not Sam fyi because it seems he is a pokemon or monster or something I could use but no not him)
JOIN THE TEAM