By Lettucecow
#69436 I forgot about that thing after I purified i back in the pokemon league! Hmm where is...[I look in my bag and pull out a master ball] Oh here it is! By the way while you were gone I caught a heracross. I totally wreck team derp with a frikin lugia! Oh tsubasa is going to regret betraying us...

By Umbreon1110
#69440 " I know. Well, Forget the rules, I'm taking out all of my pokemon! Not just six! All of them! Well, Ill be right back."
I switched back to my Latios form, and flew to the pokecenter, went back to Human, went in grabbed all of my pokemon, went back to Latios, and flew back. I looked at my watch. Two hours. Well, ill have to wait a bit before I could go human again.
" Phew... I'm back. Well, anyways, Ill show you some of my pokemon that you have not seen yet. So, yeah, everyone, come on out! "
My usual team, Charizrd, Hydreigon, Umbreon, Lapras, Tropius, and Tyranitar came out, along with some others, whom were Lanturn, Dragonair, Garchomp, Salamence, Serprior, Lucario, and the crowned jewel of them all, Virizion.
Lanturn: " Hey, wheres the opponent? OHMIGOD ITS A LATIOS. "
Sam: " Dude, chill, its me. I'll explain later. "
Most of my pokemon were confused for a bit, but they came to their senses.
Sam: " Oh, I almost forgot. "
I reached into my bag and pulled out the flute Reshiram had given to me. I played it, and a spark appeared in the sky, and Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem appeared.
Reshiram: " You rang- WHAT HOW ARE YOU A LATIOS? "
Kyurem: " Sorry for what happened at the temple, but I will give you my full cooperation now.
Zekrom: " Human to pokemon... it is strange... I will KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO YOU! And thanks for saving me from Team Volt a while ago. "
Sam: " Thanks guys. Team Rocket did this to me... so, ready to kick some butt? "
By Lettucecow
#69522 Um... now going to ask about reshiram and kyrum but hi again zekrom, I saved your buddy raikou remember? Anyway I have all my pokemon in my bag Go bro,lax,spook.star.squirtle,armaldo,salsa,heracross,flame and lugia! Thats all of them I'll just ride on lugia.
By Waterboyr
#69533 I ready my team... Might as well get them all out like the did to make it fair. Did they really think they escaped? We have them in our palms at this moment...
Gengar
Plusle
Minun
Scizor
Darkrai
Absol
Arcanine
Crobat
Nidoking
Flareon
Blastoise
Torterra
Porygon
Raichu
Barbarel

and of course...
My best pokemon-
By Lettucecow
#69537 Lets trash that traitor when you're ready sam.
By Umbreon1110
#69547 " Why wouldn't I be ready, after they did this to me? Lets go! "
I flew off for a moment then flew back with the original Latias and Latios. Zekrom whispered something to Kyurem, then Kyurem absorbed Zekrom and became Black Kyurem.
" Let's go kick some butt. >:) "
By Lettucecow
#69554 I do think that we will! Who said that? Me! [I turn to lugia] Oh yeah telephathy. [I get on lugia] Lets go!
ByGenericNameHere
#69557 my pokes:
Typhlosion
Samurott
Pikachu
Dragonite
Serperior
Totodile
Bayleef
Deoxys (shiny)
Umbreon (shiny
Garchomp
Zoroark
Exploud
Sylveon
gallade
Mamoswine
Steelix
Amphiros
Blaziken *with blazikenite*
Absol
Staraptor

Final Team:

Blaziken *blazikenite*
Umbreon (shiny)
Deoxys (shiny)
Staraptor
Gallade
Pikachu

Lochlain: Am i late?

*gets on staraptor and follows lugia*
By Lettucecow
#69559 [no deoxsys] Not really... [we fly to the rocket base] Its time for the final battle!
ByGenericNameHere
#69560 (you have a lugia and he has a darkrai, ubers much? plus he will just be normal deoxys*

*a grunt is in my path*

Go Blaziken!
Go Raticate!
*blaziken mega evolves*

Use Blaze kick!

*raticate faints*

*speed boost*

Go Golbat!

Blaziken use Blaze Kick!

*uses flare blitz*

*golbat fains*

*speed boost*