By Lettucecow
#73436 Man this boat is nice, a whole suit! I'm going to relax in the room for a bit then hit the pools, you can go do whatever until you can be human again. [As I walk to the pools plusle sneaks into the boat through the window a it had not started moving yet]
By Waterboyr
#73646 (No controlling plusle)
Plusle had run onto the ship because it was the only place to hide.
By Umbreon1110
#74589 I was finally human again for a few hours. It seemed like forever being a Latios... Well, best to enjoy this time, I feel like some commotion will happen soon. I sent out my usual team, Whom were Blitz, Hydra, Iceberg, Coconut, Void, and Shadow.
" Well, I'll be at the arcade, you guys do your own stuff, "
Shadow decided to stick with e and go t the arcade, Iceberg went to the pool, Coconut was at the greenhouse area, Void was I the room with Hydra, and Blitz was jus wandering around a bit, when he saw Pulsle. Out of self defense, he readied his Flamethrower attack,
Meanwhile, with me...
Shadow was right at my side as usual. we had got the Jackpot at Skeeball recently, and we were both dragging a bunch of tickets around. Shadow perked up his ears, and ran to a trash can, then pulled out some sort of black watch/ring/bracelet thing of some sort from it.
Sam: " Shadow, ew, don't go headfirst into the trash can,, But what's this weird thing you found? Eh, finders keeper, losers weepers. "
Shadow nodded and handed me the black thingy, and I slipped it on my wrist. Nothing special about it so far, I guess.
By Lettucecow
#74662 Man the pool is relaxing huh guys? [My whole team answers, there was a PC on board so I had all my pokemon out] Squir????? Whats wrong squirtle? [suddenly a net envelops all my pokemon but squirtle jumps away and dodges the net] Whos that??? Wait...it can't be! Yes it can brat!
Have a lot of fear Team Volt is here! Spreading terror at the speed of lighting, We're as strong as a thunderstorm, and as big as the clouds Jim! Joe! We're in your face! Um..thanks for the display....didn't you guys get thrown of the mountain by zapdos and raikou? Floating magnezone! Oh yeah.... Speaking of which, Electabuzz, magnezone go! Ugh..all I have is squirtle... He can do this! Use hydro pump! Thunder! [It shocks squirtle and he falls back but then a red light envelops him and he evolves into wartortle but then into blastoise again] Whoah....Double evolution? Is that possible? With team volt technolagy it is! Oh yeah! I saved him and armaldo from your lab! Yeah thanks for that, we lost a paycheck cause of that! Whatever, blastoise use hydro cannon! Oh no! [hydro cannon blasts jim and joe off and cuts the net] AHHHH! WE'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY BRAT!!!!!!!!!! Hey whats this thing on the ground? [i grab a black ring looking thing that fell out of joe's pocket] Seems cool, I'll keep it!
By Waterboyr
#74715 *ship hits iceberg in the direct middle of the ocean where, NO NO, and seriously, no ships are even remotely near.
It starts to slowly sink and tip, like titantic.
In the confusion, Plusle stands growling at Blaze.
Suddenly, the iceberg turns into an unknown ice pokemon.
Plusle charges with electricity surrounding the air, static shocking everything, metal object literally floating.
They make contact and Blaze flies into the ocean...
Onto the ice pokemon's head.
Plusle then turns to a golem, and more weird uniformed people...
Plusle is even ore beaten than before.
By Lettucecow
#74718 [Um no sorry....The boat is what is going to keep us going for the next half of the RP so..sorry, and you can also come in as a new character if you want.
By Waterboyr
#74720 (Well who said it wouldn't? How about late like when we are close to port? But how about there was still the ice pokemon but he didn't sink the boat and everything else I said happened? Then post as a reply to my last roleplay)
By Lettucecow
#74721 UGH?????? WHATS HAPPENING????? [we get thrown off the boat and land in the port] Ugh.....how did that? Oh nevermind...this is the first island! Cascade island!
JOIN THE TEAM