By Umbreon1110
#71851 I was still knocked out, but Hydra came out of his pokeball, and began digging in my bag a bit, and pulled out a map and a piece of paper and a pen. One of his heads grabbed the pen and paper and drew a picture of a Max Revive. His main head, along with his right head, were studying the map a bit.

By Lettucecow
#71853 Max revive? Alright..[I grab one from my bag] Here sam.. [I shove it in his mouth] Feel better?
By Umbreon1110
#71859 I shook my head a bit and flew into the air.
Sam: " Yeah, I'm fine. "
Hydra handed me the map, and went back into his ball.
Sam: " Looks like we are right above Jewel Town. I'll be fine, like anyone has a masterball or something. And I know how to break out of pokeballs and such, Lets go. "
By Lettucecow
#71894 I wonder how a getting captured in a pokeball actually feels...anyway lets land.
By Lettucecow
#72072 Alright! I'm just going to go tell professor maple about my journey, you can go frolic in the forest or something. Star, Heracross go! They'll keep you company, See ya later! [I enter professor Maple's lab] Hi professor Maple! Oh its you Jason, How has your journey been? Its been such a long time since you've first set foot in this lab hmm? You know what would be good if you want keep traveling? No, what? Theres is a boat going the Gemstone islands. Gemstone islands? Its a exotic archalopigo of islands known for being a giant pokemon sanctuary filled to the brim with rare pokemon and strong trainers! It even has its own set of 6 gym leaders and a champion! But get your stuff ready quick the boat leaves in two hours! Okay thanks professor! [I walk out the door] Okay now to find sam and tell him the news! This is going to be awesome!
By Umbreon1110
#72074 I was just chilling on the roof of the lab. I stared down at Route 1, remembering when me and Blitz first met. I looked down at my watch. 50 more minutes. I saw Jason come out of the lab, so I flew down, avoiding being seen.
Sam: " Hi. "
By Lettucecow
#72078 WAH! Oh its you sam. Don't sneak up on me like that, anyway I have some news.. [I tell sam all about the gemstone islands] So it leaves in two hours how long till you be human?
By Umbreon1110
#72293 Sam: " Fifty minutes. But I wanna get a good room there, so I guess I can sneak in like this with my invisibility. How long will the rid take anyways? Couldn't we just fly there? Or is there a storm or something? "
By Lettucecow
#72361 There are 7 islands, and the ship is a luxury cruise ship!
JOIN THE TEAM