Loki and I train and battle Pokemon in the Pixelmon mod for Minecraft! Will we catch 'em all? Come watch and find out!
In this series, we start from the basics and build up our own city, gyms, and teams, battling it out regularly. We also do some work towards automating Pokeball construction with Buildcraft.
FULL PLAYLIST LINK (FOR EASY VIEWING): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZj8NW9 ... gP&index=1
Gym Design Contest Video:
- Select a primary type for your gym, one gym of each type will be selected as the winner by Loki and myself
- A list of types can be found at this link (CLICK HERE) (Fairy and ??? type gyms are not allowed)
- Build a gym (in your own world on your computer) with maximum size of 48x48x48, if desired gyms may be floating or underground, but the size limit stays the same.
- Any water, lava, or blocks used in your gym must not flow out of that size
- There are no limits on which blocks you may include (diamond, etc), including the 1.6.2 blocks
- Gyms may consist of only a battle arena, or you may include jumping puzzles or redstone based puzzles to reach the gym arena, it is completely up to you.
- If command blocks are used, you must have a way to access them easily, as commands don't copy all the time when using World Edit, etc, so I can copy the commands when I port the gym
- Post pictures of your gym on this thread, and PM me a link to the world download
- If your gym is selected, you will appear on the series as the gym leader for the gym you designed
- Your team may consist of any pokemon with either of their types matching your primary type
- Limit of one legendary pokemon per team
- You are allowed to submit multiple gyms, but only can win once, to allow others a chance to win