By GWARdog
#42691 My Persian was out to increase it's happiness while I crafted things at my home, when he became aware of my change of texture pack in a perfect way.

Wonder what I would get if I threw pokeballs in the hole?

Anyone else have some amusingly creepy screenshots to share?

Bonus one I took a while ago:

By Reaver92
#42693 Two things to say:

1: Awesome Texture Pack you have there.

and

2: Dat creepy Hypno bro...
By GWARdog
#42695 Haha, thank you. It's Dokucraft with some custom things added in to make it scarier, blood and whatnot.
When I took the pic of Hypno I was in an NPC village and saw it roaming around.
Waited a long time for it to look in the window. So worth it.

If I get any more creepy pics I'll be sure to share the fun.
By Rzxa
#42730 Hypno wants to get you cause he is a stalker
By KuryoZT
Hypnose wrote:You must have been havin' some tasty dreams for him to stalk you haha.

That's Drowzee's pokedex entry though no?
Hypno's hypnotize you and makes you come to his lair, and have fun with you. You know? Creepier than Drowzee, who just eats your dreams just 'cos they seem tasty.
By Rzxa
#45207 wow creepy
By Hypnose
#45403 No that's just Creepy Pasta. giving Hypno a bad rap.
Here are all of Hypno's Pokedex entries.
Spoiler:
Red/Blue:When it locks eyes with an enemy, it will use a mix of PSI moves such as Hypnosis and Confusion.

Yellow:Avoid eye contact if you come across one. It will try to put you to sleep by using its pendulum.

Stadium:If you lock eyes with it, it will try to hypnotize you. It is best to close your eyes quickly before you get hypnotized.

Gold:When it is very hungry, it puts humans it meets to sleep, then it feasts on their dreams.

Silver:Always holding a pendulum that it rocks at a steady rhythm, it causes drowsiness in anyone nearby.

Crystal:The longer it swings its pendulum, the longer the effects of its hypnosis last.

Ruby/Sapphire:Hypno holds a pendulum in its hand. The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum lull the foe into a deep state of hypnosis. While this Pokémon searches for prey, it polishes the pendulum.

Emerald:The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum in a Hypno's hand lull the foe into deep hypnosis. While searching for prey, it polishes the pendulum.

FireRed:It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

(Notice I underlined once because this is the case, it states "There once was an incident". Thanks to this one entree and Creepy Pasta Hypno is now ridiculed, hated and called a Pedo. This is very frustrating to a Hypno fan. I'm constantly having to defend him and this is all thanks to Creepy Pasta making a twist off of one Pokedex entree.. :/)

LeafGreen:When it locks eyes with an enemy, it will use a mix of PSI moves such as Hypnosis and Confusion.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum:Seeing its swinging pendulum can induce sleep in three seconds, even in someone who just woke up.

Heart Gold:When it is very hungry, it puts humans it meets to sleep, then it feasts on their dreams.

Soul Silver:Always holding a pendulum that it swings at a steady rhythm, it causes drowsiness in anyone nearby.

Black/White/Black 2/White 2:Seeing its swinging pendulum can induce sleep in three seconds, even in someone who just woke up.
By KuryoZT
#45410 Hypnose, the face isn't helping Hypno, neither does your sig. (awsomely made BTW)
And I know there's worst pokedex entries elsewhere (mostly ghost type though XD)
By Tom_X
#45468 "When it is very hungry, it puts humans it meets to sleep, then it feasts on their dreams."
That doesn't sound good either, think of it: maybe he makes human dream he's eating lots of food and that magically satisfies him, or maybe he enters people's dreams and tears them apart, bathing in their shiny red blood while eating its organs... creepy
JOIN THE TEAM