User avatar
By ghare
#33421
KuryoZT wrote:
ghare wrote:I wish I could help developping this awsome mod *_*, you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

Fixed it for you, ;)


Ehehehe nice one ;D

Yes they are doing an awesome job! I would love to see 2 pokemons in it: The arceus and the darkray, that would be EPIIIIIIICCC!!!! ;) you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

There you go :b
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#33428
ghare wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:
ghare wrote:I wish I could help developping this awsome mod *_*, you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

Fixed it for you, ;)


Ehehehe nice one ;D

Yes they are doing an awesome job! I would love to see 2 pokemons in it: The arceus and the darkray, that would be EPIIIIIIICCC!!!! ;) BUT you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

There you go :b

You still missed a word in there.
But if I do that, it's mostly for fun yes, but also because those working on the mod hates to be asked to do stuff that way. Just saying "please do this and that" is not cool, so I try to ease them, joking around is fun too ;)
But seriously, don't ask for stuff, you can try modellig though if you want, the community is nice enough, usually, to give simple criticism that helps modelers become better.
I know it would be epic, but there are rules, and ethics going on here.
Anyway, have a nice time, everyone one.
User avatar
By ghare
#33431
KuryoZT wrote:You still missed a word in there.
But if I do that, it's mostly for fun yes, but also because those working on the mod hates to be asked to do stuff that way. Just saying "please do this and that" is not cool, so I try to ease them, joking around is fun too ;)
But seriously, don't ask for stuff, you can try modellig though if you want, the community is nice enough, usually, to give simple criticism that helps modelers become better.
I know it would be epic, but there are rules, and ethics going on here.
Anyway, have a nice time, everyone one.


Oh... Sorry :/ I was just saying. Unfortunetly i don't know how to model. I wish I was as good as the model team people are
User avatar
By Tom_X
#33438
ghare wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:You still missed a word in there.
But if I do that, it's mostly for fun yes, but also because those working on the mod hates to be asked to do stuff that way. Just saying "please do this and that" is not cool, so I try to ease them, joking around is fun too ;)
But seriously, don't ask for stuff, you can try modellig though if you want, the community is nice enough, usually, to give simple criticism that helps modelers become better.
I know it would be epic, but there are rules, and ethics going on here.
Anyway, have a nice time, everyone one.


Oh... Sorry :/ I was just saying. Unfortunetly i don't know how to model. I wish I was as good as the model team people are

You can, if you try hard, with effort everything can be great. If you want to learn how to model, check out this: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1485
By GodOf_War
#33791
Josecami wrote:In the video you said that the three birds are added, but when I tried to pokespawn Articuno, it says that Articuno is not in the game :(


He's been disabled just for a bit due to an error in his texture, it'll be fixed before release (:
By poisonapple
#33995 I have some questions. First of all I have a nidoranfemale thats past it's evolution level, but since nidorana (I'm not sure what it's called) hasn't been added to the mod yet, after update will it automatically evolve like 2 times or will it evolve after I level it up again? Also will I lose all my pokemon after updating? thanks
JOIN THE TEAM