By GodOf_War
#32985 Hey guys :D

If you want to check out the new Pokemon and new features in the beta, check out this video.

Leave any comments here or on the youtubes and I'll be sure to get to them to answer you!

By Tom_X
LucificD wrote:is parasect ingame? how many of gen 1 are still missing? How do you get porygon?

Nope, Parasect isn't in game, his awesome model is being (really, really slowly) updated by Vikerius. There are 4/5 of Gen 1 that are not coded/modeled, and I think Porygon spawns naturally (I most likely am wrong with this)
By GodOf_War
Tom_X wrote:What a way of keeping the beta's secrets....

There are actually already video's on youtube with the Beta :P lol, plus, i used to do this all the time, I just want to show off what's coming for people who don't have access to the beta (:
By ChaoticIntake
#33125 I actually think this is kinda neat. It has been a long while since the last release, so to keep run-of-the-mill users like myself from becoming uninterested by lack of updates, these teaser videos are a really cool way to say "hey, we're still alive, and here's what we've been working on".

That said, however, a teaser video should just tease, and not give away the whole thing. I sort of agree with Tom_X here. He would probably feel a bit better about the whole thing if you had only shown like 3-4 Pokemon, told the audience a bug fix or two, then given the website link and said "stay tuned to <website> for more! We'll have more stuff very soon!"

Anyways, those are my thoughts. I really only have one question, and that is: Will this be the final list of Pokemon for this update? I thought we had more models than that submitted, but I could be wrong. And I know all about LightAdept having to code them in, which he may not have done yet.
By GodOf_War
ChaoticIntake wrote:I actually think this is kinda neat. It has been a long while since the last release, so to keep run-of-the-mill users like myself from becoming uninterested by lack of updates, these teaser videos are a really cool way to say "hey, we're still alive, and here's what we've been working on".

That said, however, a teaser video should just tease, and not give away the whole thing. I sort of agree with Tom_X here. He would probably feel a bit better about the whole thing if you had only shown like 3-4 Pokemon, told the audience a bug fix or two, then given the website link and said "stay tuned to <website> for more! We'll have more stuff very soon!"

Anyways, those are my thoughts. I really only have one question, and that is: Will this be the final list of Pokemon for this update? I thought we had more models than that submitted, but I could be wrong. And I know all about LightAdept having to code them in, which he may not have done yet.

No, it's not the final list, which is why i was fine spoiling as many pokemon as I did. Truthfully, I barley covered half the new pokemon in the next patch, and there are more being added in (:

Honestly though, I do see your point. It's a fine line, trying to tease enough content to keep people excited but not enough to spoil everything.
By KuryoZT
ghare wrote:I wish I could help developping this awsome mod *_*, you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

Fixed it for you, ;)
JOIN THE TEAM