By Juice
#96298 [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1UjU9VGNs[/youtube]
So I tried to create a news series for Pixelmon. I'm sure lots of you guys have seen similar series, (Minecraft Monday Show, Content Patch, etc.) I'm really just looking for some feedback/suggestions for future episodes. I'm new to this kind of thing and am curious what I'm doing right or really wrong. Or for that matter anything anyone would like to see added in the future.

By Burgy
#96619 I'm liking this idea.
And they did incorporate my team's side mod earlier.

The Pokegear Sidemod; it had the running boots, wailmer pail and a badgecase. They trashed the badgecase though.
By Waterboyr
#97653 Burgy likes it and so do I.
Basically it'll come down to SPG...
I think it could be cool though! Nice idea.
By karrybird
#99451 JUICE, long time no see :D
By lugiaisbeast101
#99497 This is really nice honestly, I would love it if you continued on with this series! Also, um I cannot say for sure but I'm quite positive that you said Masochism's name wrong, I think it's pronounced the way you see it, not Macintosh (just say MrM). I'm not much of a MC person, so I may not be able to give any useful comments, but I do like how you talked about the PixelDex. I didn't even know something that convenient existed, would help many people who are too lazy to search the internet for spawns and such.

Also, about those model showcases, I've come across so many people who don't know about these forums on several servers, and I believe that if these people watch these videos, they won't constantly ask when a model will be made when it's already approved.
By Useers
Burgy wrote:I'm liking this idea.
And they did incorporate my team's side mod earlier.

The Pokegear Sidemod; it had the running boots, wailmer pail and a badgecase. They trashed the badgecase though.

They trashed the badgecase? My inventory is always full from my badges taking up so much :l
By Rzxa
#99588 Very interesting
I would want to see more
JOIN THE TEAM