Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By borntmpma
#211080 I would like to set up a Minecraft server for my family, relatives, and friends to play on together. But I have several questions about this.

So there is a Bedrock version and a Java version. The devices owned by the people who will play on this server are 3 x Nintendo Switch, 1 x iPad, and 3 x Macbooks. Is it possible for us to play on the same server? Seems like you can only play on newer Macbooks? (Those I have are a few years old and not using M1).

I already have a regular Webhosting shared account for some websites I run, so I can set up the Minecraft server on this, or does it need a dedicated server to only run Minecraft?
free Minecraft server minehut
If a dedicated server is needed, where would you recommend renting this for a game of only about 10 people?

Would greatly appreciate any insights on this.

By qiufavourite4
#212764 Have you found a method how to do it? I have got my Minecraft version from minecraftforfreex.com, as all my friends. We are trying to create our server to play in Survival Mode but we keep getting errors and we can't connect to them. We don't want to play on public servers because we are tired of griefers. This is the worst thing that have ever been in Minecraft. I hate that I need to spend a lot of time for building with my friends, and there appears a player that destroys everything we have achieved in minutes because he wants to have some fun.
By LordSamosa
#212769 Pixelmon is a Java mod. It does not run and is not available on Bedrock. I believe the Switch and iPad are bedrock/mobile versions so they cannot run the mod and thereforge join a server.
JOIN THE TEAM