Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By DarkLeone3122

IP: play.hallowedfantasy.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/hallowedfantasy
Download and play now! Click here!

Hallowed Fantasy is a unique Pixelmon server, featuring custom & exclusive Pixelmon forms with new designs, moves, abilities, typings, & stats, similar to Alolan & Galarian forms!

Our server also features weekly tournaments, wild-spawning custom-textured Pixelmon, quests with complete storylines, weekly tournaments & events, and much more!

Major Features
Custom Biomes complete with their own storylines!
Visit the Fantasy Region and discover the Hallowed Valley! Help the Fantasy Pixelmon recover their homeland and earn 6IV Fantasy-form Pixelmon & other great prizes by completing the quests!

Competitive Player-run Gyms, Elite 4, & Champion
8 leaders of dual-type competitive gyms await your challenge! Defeat all 8 of them in fierce Gym battles to earn a custom textured 6IV Pixelmon of your choice!

By completing the Gyms, you'll also get access to challenge the player-run Elite 4, and the Champion after that! Earn up to $70 Hallowed Fantasy store credit by clearing the Fantasy League!

NPC Gyms, Elite 4, & Champion
Not interested in competitive gyms? Not to worry! We have 8 NPC Gym Leaders, an NPC Elite 4, and an NPC Champion that are much easier than the player gyms.

60+ Wild-spawning Custom Textured Pixelmon

6IV Custom Starters (Textured, Shiny, or Regular)
Our server features a unique starter selection system, letting players choose 1 starter from any of the 8 generations of Pokemon, with the added bonus of 4 HF-exclusive starters: Growlithe, Budew, Ralts, & Riolu. Players have the option to choose a custom HF-textured starter, a Shiny starter, or a regular base form starter.

Weekly Competitive Tournaments
Face off against other skilled Pixelmon players in exciting tournaments (with huge rewards), featuring different tiers and formats!

Dynamic PokeEditor System
Edit your Pixelmon with our PokeEditing system! This allows you to change your Pixelmon's nature, size, caught ball, and more by using in-game money!

Custom Pixelmon Textures - Obtain skins for certain Pixelmon such as Midnight Lugia, Ocean Spirit Arcanine, and Midnight Garchomp, exclusive to Hallowed Fantasy!

Weekly Events
We host Raid Battles, Drop Party, Plushie Hunt, Crane Game, & Odd One Out events weekly!

Huge Vote Shop
Vote to earn Vote Points, which you can use in our in-game Vote Shop to earn FREE rewards!

Other Features:
    Super friendly community & staff
    Pokedex Completion Rewards
    MMO Skills & Leaderboards
    The EVs/IVs sidemod to allow players to check their pokemon's EVs, IVs, and Hidden Power type with a single command
    An EV Training Center for players to EV train their pokemon for free and with ease
    The GriefDefender plugin to keep player's builds from being griefed
    Pixelmon Riding Enabled
    Pokemon Breeding
    All Legendaries Spawn
    Battle Tower

By GreenJester
#209413 Hallowed Fantasy is a long running pixelmon server with a dedicated staff and active community. Within minutes of joining the server, you will understand what I mean when I say this server has had a lot of hard work and ingenuity in making such a unique world and gameplay atmosphere. Unique pokemon forms, intriguing storylines, so many quality of life improvements... just the tip of the iceberg. For a player like myself who enjoys the grind of some games, this server may be too generous at times but I understand that is not the typical perspective. I think anyone looking to try something fresh for their new server should look no further. - GreenJester
By Nekoiiii
#209417 It's an amazing server in all honesty the community is great and very kind, I had told them about something that had happened a while back today and they were very supporting of me.. I love it here it's great and I plan to stay for quite a while.
:D
By MrVoxYT
#209461 Im Enjoying the community and how connected it feels, it is verry fufilling to play on this server for the joy of finding the textured mons and just chatting with others in game.
- Mr_Vox_YT
JOIN THE TEAM