Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Dragonblade45213
#206050 We are a newish server! We are still building but we add stuff almost every day. We are looking for more players to come play on our server! We are also looking for staff to come and help out as well.

We have a public discord that is also my discord for my twitch streams. https://discord.gg/an735YB
The IP: 184.164.158.98:11596
Now we do have a modpack for the server to play on it. It is downloadable from the discord as well. Under the Minecraft Server Chat it is pinned on my dropbox for easy access. Under Terms of Service for Pixelmon I can not distribute it though but I am more than happy to help show you how to download it.

As far as the other things about the server!
1. We have weekly tournaments on the server for single battles as well as double battles every Wednesday at 8:00PM EST.
a. First place gets a random shiny pokemon and placed in spawn along with their pokemon for everyone to see!
b. Second place gets a masterball!
c. Third place gets three rare candies!
d. For special holidays and other events we will hold special tournaments with its own prizes as well.
2.We have a spawn area that is ever growing. It includes a few various arenas, a pokecenter, a market with Custom NPCS, a fossil center, and three joinable teams with starting items.
3. We have a great community of people along with our Admins and mods that will be responsive and help with any issues.
4. We are building our own unique towns as well as creating our own player run gyms that people can battle.
5. Our age groups on the server also vary so you will never fill alone.
6. A open and fair application for anyone to join the staff on the server as well.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask anything here, discord, or private message.

JOIN THE TEAM