Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By urwifey
#205408 Pixelmon Galaxy is a wonderful server. I have lots of fun playing and grinding with pokemon. The staff is really nice and gave me a warm welcome as soon as I joined. I will definitely convince my friends to play! :-D ~xoxo urwifey

By ChampSky37
#205409 I've played this server for a few days now, and am impressed by how well it is run for such a small community, the players are friendly, the staff are helpful, and the ranks are relatively cheap. Overall impressed with Pixelmon Galaxy, and hope to see it thrive in the future.
-ChampSky37
By MatreSol
#205429 i'm new to this server, but so far i really like it! i've already supported the server and bought a donor rank because i genuinely really love this server and see myself playing it for a long time. the staff are super friendly and helpful, even the regular players help out when they can, and overall the community is just a great one to be a part of
IGN: MatreSol_
By AkumaSenpaii
#205455 I love this server because as a new player to the server and as a new person playing pixlemon the first time the community helped me how to play and they told me how to get started and what to do and what not to do.

IGN: AkumaSenpaiii
By TheCookyManYT
#205471 Hi, I'm Michael! I was stuck at home during the COVID-19 and i thought, why not play pixelmon? It actually turned out to be a good choice due to this server. This server is not boring at all. I love pokemon and this server is a good choice for minecraft players to play pixelmon on. I really hope this game has more updates! I rate this game 9.5/10!!
JOIN THE TEAM