Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NeoButtersauce
#206459 Extremely friendly server, players like Chen, and some of the staff treat you more like family then they do players, I've seen more love in this server than all other servers I've played on. Non toxic, and extremely friendly playerbase

IGN:NeoButtersauce

By AdruinnaUWU
#206495 This is a super fun, friendly server that I have been playing for about a month now. I play here with my girlfriend and the mods and admins have been very helpful and welcoming, as has the rest of the server. Everyone helps everyone on the server, which is really nice. Everything is pretty accessible, and seeing the different pokemon biomes is really nice. I enjoy it here.

ign:AdruinnaUWU
By ThisisEmma
#206496 I waited a while to actually review the server. I have played on the server for over 3 weeks and it has been very enjoyable. The staff and community are both helpful and friendly. I am still finding new things to do each day so there's always something to do.
JOIN THE TEAM