Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By 23cowboys
#205496 I've been actively playing on Pixelmon Galaxy nearly every day for a couple of months now, and I can proudly say without a shadow of a doubt, it is the best Minecraft server I have ever played on. I have never played with such friendly and kind people, who go out of their way to help you have the best experience possible. If you like pokemon, you'll love this server. If you like Minecraft, you'll love this server. And if you just like to have fun with fantastic people, you will absolutely love this server!
IGN: 23cowboys
By Master16
#205514 First, this server is the most starter friendly server I have ever joined!
Second, EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE, is super friendly and the staff is always helping you if you got any questions.
This server has a good storymode that will give you a good start and its lots of fun.
There is cool tournaments and hidden treasures in spawn for those who want some fancy stuff.
This server is all in all the one for me and my friends. You should defiantly check this server out its one of the best servers out there!

-TheMasterPlays
By TTreven
#205597 This server is incredible, for such a small server they seem to know exactly what they are doing, how to do it, the staff are really nice, and will help you with anything. Plus the little "wb" when you log back in is always a pleasant surprise.
By LeOwl
#205598 I've been playing on this server non stop the last few weeks and im in love with it, staff is amazing and people are super welcoming, this server has a small but incredibly active community that will make you want to stay every second of your day 10/10.

-Le_Owl (aka. Jerry) ^^
By Snakeseye79
#205607 I love this server. All the staff and people on the server are friendly and helpful. I also like how the server handles shiny pokemon spawns and makes sure that they always have a chance of being caught. I would highly recommened this server to anyone who play pixelmon, either alone or with friends. Even if it's just you, there is a very high chance that you'll find someone on the server to talk to and battle. Also the staff is very active and responsive, whether it comes to helping or just chatting.
Username is Snakeseye79
JOIN THE TEAM