Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LoliRachel
#204971 Image
Spectral
Amazing, Lovely and friendly. We offer custom features that make your time with us enjoyable and keeps you coming for more, Our friendly community is driven by challenge & competition but we also display good sportsmanship, Spectral was designed with the new gamer and late gamer in mind. So What are you waiting for join us

Server IP : play.spectralcraft.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/jKmBG8M

Our Features:
GTS
Free | pokeheal | pc | megaring
PokeBuilder
McMMO
Bosscave and /warp market
Wondertrade
Weekly Events
Active Staff and Friendly Community
Daily boosters

By Sxrge
#204996 Hello my Minecraft user is xXSZGXx
I've been playing this Minecraft server for about 2 weeks now and honestly have had a loads of fun. the Staff is super active and helpful, and the community is very active and still growing. This server is not pay to win...its more or less grind to win, granted there is a lot of server events that do give out legends and money and other in game items but that's not pay to win... Theres also a good amount of player teams around the server and i joined LoliRachel's team, Team Hudie... That by itself gave me a community to play with at the start of my adventure and made me want to play the server more. They'res nothing that I've ran into so far that i really disliked but things are always being changed and its still in beta, and by the way things are looking the full release is going to be amazing. Can't wait to see whats to come .;,;.

~~Sarge
By CrazyYTGamer
#205018 Hey there guys,
My mc name is Crazy_YT_Gamer.
Today im here to talk about Spectral server. You enter and one of the first things that notice is that the owner and 1 staff at least is on almost always(they do need to sleep). After you also notice that are always ready for suggestions and they apreciate all them. Staff is always there to help and have fun, joking, doing events and so. Server-side is well managed and has cool features, custom leveling, dex rewards etc.
BTW the server is not even pay2win, it´s more like play to win.
Community is still growing, but for the actual stage is cool.
Right now the server is still on beta but when it´s fully developed, i´m sure it will compete on the big servers league.
So you know, bring some friends, play and win. That´s the actual challenge

Come join us and prepare to have fun. :-)
By kermit244
#205065 Hello, My Username is Kermit244.
I support Spectral Pixelmon as a thriving community and it definitely is a fantastic server to join. The Voting rewards are top notch. The events are super cool. Including free ranks and even /fly. I 100% recommend joining this server. You will not be let down when you do :D.
By TinyTwink
#205117 Hi! My IGN is TinyTwink and I really enjoy my time on Spectral so far! The community is really nice and fun, and the staff are lovely. Its a close-knit community but as a new player, I was welcomed quickly. The leveling system is really cool too! Sometimes it can be a bit slow or quiet but usually, there are around 2-6 people on at any given time. Overall a nice place! I would definitely recommend hopping in and saying hi!
JOIN THE TEAM