Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By red0fireus
#185677 Created: 9/6/2016
Updated: 9/6/2016
Version: Pixelmon 3.5.1
Language: English
Region: North America
Tags:
Breeding Enabled, Keep Inventory, Riding Enabled, Legendary Spawning, Gyms, Player Gyms, Events, EV/IV Training

After a long break, I finally feel refreshed and ready to start working on a server again. I will be re-opening Windingmon which is exciting for me and whoever from the community wants to try it out. I hope that the server does well just like last time and I hope it can succeed and be a place where fighting between staff is at a low and gameplay is enjoyable. This server will probably be my last server I ever make because school is getting tougher and I'm beginning to get a Social life lol. I do enjoy working on servers, and I will continue doing that and helping people who need it, but I won't be running any more servers after this one.

We will be hiring staff as soon as I get the server ready and I feel like it's out of beta/alpha stages. The staff ranks will include the basics, and then some ranks that I like on the ranking board so others can feel special/important just like the staff (I have not decided on the particular positions yet).

~ red0fireus

By whackedenforce
#185723 Good server and good owner. From most new pixelmon servers this one stands out and for only being in its Alpha/Beta stages. Below are some perks.

-Custom Generated Map. Very pretty and goes well with Pixelmon. Custom gened houses too which make starting a base 10x easier.
-Open ideas for future plans.
-Good plugins to keep it fresh and everything is customly configured so it does not feel like a copy paste from most servers.
-Harder material gathering. Mining is a bit tougher but that is what keeps it interesting as you gotta spend more then 5 hours to get built up. Semi hardcore. But, you can find emeralds in any biome while mining which helps.
-Fair non P2W donation system with a sub plan which insures the server stays going enough people sub.

Cons:

-Still in Beta expect bugs and a few features that feel like they are missing.
-No gyms yet.
-Like I said above it is kinda hardcore. If you don't like grind may be a bit much.

Overall:

This server is amazing and the owner from talk has awesome plans. For being in what he calls a beta state I can only imagine this server will boost up quickly once released. I would say if you want that early rush to join in now while in beta as you can help shape the server a bit. But overall I give this server a 9/10 for its state atm and it is one I will be playing on for more then a week.
JOIN THE TEAM