Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By 3jlowes
#184805 PixelCraft is a modpack about enjoying pixelmon, whilst playing amongside other mods to help make the overall game more enjoyable, less grindy, and longer lasting. Spawn rates for the pokemon are turned up a lot higher, chances for finding shinies are a lot higher, and speaking of shinies, your starter come shiny!! The modpack itself has 47 mods, and the server is a Sponge-Powered server with a few plugins. I have made a MultiMC pack download for everyones convience. If you are not familiar with ?MultiMC, there are download instructions in the discord. Why not technic you ask? Because Technic and Pixelmon dont mix well. Technic is actually one of the incompatabilities on the list. :) Currently the server is in development, but the client is finished! And now the server is open beta!
Check out the discord

IP: pixelcraftv1.servegame.com
Thank you so much, and have a great rest of your day!!!!!!
(Feel free to contact me after you have applied with questions/concerns!)

By MaximumGamingYT
#184809 1.) Age: 13

2.) Favorite Pokemon: It Has Got To Be Gengar. He's Just So Purple And Amazing. Also the fact that he can withstand normal or fighting type pokemon is pretty cool! Also he can beat trainers with psychic pokemon (which get annoying) :P

3.) Experience with modded minecraft: Modded Minecraft is my favorite type of minecraft to play with. It is just so fun and there are so many possibilities to have fun with it. You could be engineering, making new armor sets for super heroes, or even starting an empire from a dirt block and a tree. But my favorite type of modded minecraft has to be pixelmon. Since i absolutely love Pokemon, i started playing pixelmon around a year or two ago. I have had such a great experience playing it and i am playing Pokemon and pixelmon to this day. I'm probably even playing it right now!

4.) In game user name: MaximumGamingYT

5.) Skype: squareeddy
By MaximumGamingYT
#184820 Sure Thing. Thanks ;-) If i dont reply straight away or if im not online its because i will be sleeping. When i wake up i will jump on the server to help. This happens because i am in GBT Time Zone and it sounds like you are in a different time zone, so dont worry if i dont answer :-D
By MrMomentum1
#184862 1.) 14
2.) My favorite Pokémon would totally be Mewtwo. Not because he is an incredibly powerful pokemon, but of the way I see him :3. I see him as a superhuman lol
3.) All I play is modded minecraft... No joke.... I haven't played vanilla minecraft since 2014...
4.) In game name:Mr_Momentum
5.) Darth Craft
By Chosen
#184868 1.) Age - 15 (BDay is in April)
2.) Favorite Pokemon - Gengar or Articuno
3.) Experience with modded minecraft - I've been playing modded MC for around 5 years now (So if anyone needed help with old school mods im yo' guy)
4.) In game user name - jorgeblancas
5.) Skype - Jorge Blancas
By doom_of_anubis
#184869 1.) Age- 22
2.) My favorite pokemon is Shiny Raquaza (even in its mega form, it looks cool). My second favorite is not a pokemon itself, just the card. I love the Ancient Mew card!
3.) I have played modded minecraft for a long time. I started around the same time as the release of the Technic Platform. Since then, i have played through a lot of different modpacks.
4.) doom_of_anubis
5.)My skype is gamerboi99
JOIN THE TEAM