Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Pirateguy27
#183737 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

5 years

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?

One month

3. How old are you?

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?

5. Are you banned on any servers?

No

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?

Wailord

By 1zzy4
#183740 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.5.2

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I played two years ago on a youtubers sever and it was the most fun I have ever had on Minecraft ever but then the youtuber shut it down so I just didn't play anymore but I think playing Pixelmon on a survial sever would be fun. Sorry if this one was too long

3. How old are you? 15

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? I have not been banned from any sever

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Evee

My discord name is 1zzy4 so you can contact me for any reason
By Luportare
#183742 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
sine alpha
roughly 2 years
3. How old are you?
8ish
no but I have been moderator on several servers that have since shut down
torterra
By ariesauras
#183759 Well I dont know if you are looking for people still but I mean here ya go

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
7 years
On and off for about 2 years
3. How old are you?
I am 17 years old
I'd like to say about an 8 but I do have my moments where I'm like a 5
Nope
Totodile is definitely my favorite pokemon

So there ya go, I do also have discord
By tteixeira
#183797 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ive been playing since it came out on ps3

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Ive played it about 2 3 weeks

3. How old are you? 26

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 111111

5. Are you banned on any servers? no

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Charizard Alakazam and Pikachu
By ConYa
#183905 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? About 3 week but pokemon I've played for a good few years.

3. How old are you? 17.

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 7 maybe 8.

5. Are you banned on any servers? Not that I know of.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? LUCARIO full stop.
By Triton909
#183916 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 5 years

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Just recently

3. How old are you? 20

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 9

5. Are you banned on any servers? Nope

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Alakazam
By cooperethan
#184030 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since very early beta stages.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I think I got it when it had just come out.

3. How old are you? 15

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? I'm a ten but if you want me to be I could be a 1. I would like to find a server I can play seriously on though.

5. Are you banned on any servers? Nope.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Charizard was my first but I'm gonna have to go with my boy Empoleon.
By MikkelRH03
#184031 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think for about 5-6 years, probably 4 on my current account and 1-2 on my brothers but i have taken a couple of breaks

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Im quite new and that is one of the reasons i want to join, because i want to learn and get better at it.

3. How old are you? Im sorry but i like to keep that too myself (Dont worry im not some 10 year old, sorry if that is offending)

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 7-8 because im not the real unmature type i like some light jokes, but its not like im running around and saying eew when i see someone kissing

5. Are you banned on any servers? No, not as far as i remember

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Probably Eeviee or Wortortle, and a lot from the other gens

And english isnt my main language so i was wondering if just chatting on discord is fine? ;)

(Sorry if my english is bad)
By TyDaCat
#184032 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft for rough six or more years.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Only recently have I dived into it; but I've been watching youtube series for years now.

3. How old are you? 22 years old.

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? About a nine of ten.

5. Are you banned on any servers? No I am not banned on any other server.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Vulpix/Oddish/Raichu

Thank you for your consideration!
JOIN THE TEAM