Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SaintPoptart

Our Pixelspark server has tons of useful things for you to have a great Pixelmon experience. We keep everything organized and the staff is quick to remove players that threaten our great and friendly community. Our server is a safe place to build your unstoppable team or just to hang out and have a great experience with your friends. Come check TrinityCraft out, I'll see you there! If you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

Server IP: ps.trinitycraft.us
Server version: 3.5.1.1
Teamspeak: Trinitycraft.enjinvoice.com

---FREE REWARD ---
Want a free reward? Post a review about our server with your in-game name and then let one of our staff know so they can give you your reward.

You will receive:
2 Master balls
$3000 in-game cash

By Torborn
#177202 The staff of our Pixelspark server are some of the friendliest (and most patient) people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. We're working on a number of custom plugins to improve upon the existing pack, which I think any prospective player would appreciate. I highly recommend that any curious trainers out there at least check us out.
By Sewaddle
#177214 It's a small server+community but slowly growing. Other than that, it's a safe and friendly server to play on and/or hang out with friends, heck, even make new friends or get acquainted with players. :b
There are players who are active and quite kind plus helpful, as well as the staff who work together and do their best to guide/help players while doing their 'job'. Along with having fun with everyone of course, since that is one of the important parts to playing on a server. ^-^
~I don't want any reward, I am posting this because I feel as though I should, and these are my honest thoughts on TrinityCraft's PS server. I have plenty of other things to say about this server but at a loss of words.~
JOIN THE TEAM