Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By FinalLegacy
#174032 About myself and our staff : Hello all! My IGN is xXFinalLegacyXx but most just call me Fin. As the server owner, I run a lot of the behind the scenes type stuff but definitely could not do a lot without the help of our friendly server admin, LastPhantom. She has helped a lot in the development of building the spawn area and developing the basis around the unique gym system we offer for players on our server. In addition to Phantom and myself, we also have a two more staff members who are very active within the community, DarkAesthetic and WolfyDear. Dark and Wolfy are our server moderators and typically handle a lot of in game bugs and ensure that relations among members stay friendly and cohesive. We keep very tight communication and are very interested in seeing what you, the community, have to say.

About the server:
A multitude of player-built gyms and towns can be discovered by server members to be conquered in order to receive their very own gym badges. In addition, we utilize a service called Discord which allows for members of the server to use voice chat in different servers. We also do periodic server events such as UHC, PvP maps, tournaments, etc.

Some other important things to note about this server: As of this moment applications are first priority. Another important factor is that Finomaly SMP is a very customized experience. We use mods in addition to Pixelmon which are all located in a convenient place for ease of installation. If you are looking to join, know that our server is always changing and you are a huge part in which direction it heads!

Applications : Applying for this server should not be difficult so long as you provide apt, reasonable, and well thought answers to the questions given. Please do not rush through this process. It is key to deciding who may or may not be accepted into the whitelist. There is no age limit but please note that there is also no age that will automatically cause us to consider adding you. There is no reason to lie about your age. We are very understanding and very open to equality here on Finomaly. As a matter of fact, please do not lie about anything. Finomaly is a safe haven. We do not spread nasty rumors or abuse people because they are different. Everyone is welcome. To ensure that you have read through all server information, please leave in your application your favorite pokemon.

New Application Format :

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements):
YouTube Channel (optional) :
Why would you like to join our community?:
What do you hope to bring to the server?:
What do you look for in our community?:
What do you look for in staff members?:
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members):

Thank you for considering Finomaly SMP and good luck :)

By FinalLegacy
#174033 [b]Example of a denied application:[/b

IGN : John_Smith
Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): None
YouTube Channel (optional) : John Smith YT
Why would you like to join our community?: To PLAY PIXELMON
What do you hope to bring to the server?: Fun! Minecraft is a game for fun, and I will bring it!
What do you look for in our community?: Well, I look for a friendly community, And A Community That Isn't Bummed Out All The Time
What do you look for in staff members?: They need to be responsible, Helping, and all around a people person!
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I can dedicate around 18 hours a week.
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I'm a fun person, energetic, a bit shy, and a gamer!
By FinalLegacy
#174034 Example of an accepted application:

[align=]Age :
♥I'm 23 years old.

In Game Name :
♥My minecraft name is, WolfyDear.

♥I have a microphone, I love to talk, and my Skype is, redacted.

YouTube Channel:
♥Nope, but I did wish I had one, haha! I was thinking about trying it out someday! As of now, my 'other half' is telling me he has recording software on his computer. So who knows~ We'll see what happens!

Why would you like to join our community?:
♥Because I love Pixelmon, and I grow bored playing by myself! Also, your server is new, so i'd like to join! I figured with a new server everything will be fresh, also I tend to be a bit shy around a TON of random people.. So seeing how everyone will be mostly new, they'll be in the same boat as I am!

What do you hope to bring to the server?:
♥Well I am quite a bit older then some may be, but with age comes knowledge. My very first Pokemon game I've ever played was Pokemon Yellow version, from there on out I've been glued to the Pokemon fantasy world, with that said I can be very helpful when it comes to Pokemon/Pixelmon questions. I love helping people out. I also play A LOT of minecraft, and love building, and am willing to help out if needed! Also!! If you guys ever need anyone to play a part, such as a gym leader,or some sort of 'team rocket' bad guy I can help come up with quests, or stories!! With that all said, I'm very patient with people. I don't like to start fights, and would rather help defuse a situation then make it worse. Whether it's plotting a quest line, or building a new underwater gym dome I can help!! :3

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:
♥Seeing as I'm a "Stay at home Wife" I have lots of free time. I do however own a bunch of other games/systems, but Pixelmon is something I adore, and with the right circumstances (being if things are kept interesting) I could see myself spending a BUNCH of time on it. I basically take care of my cleaning, my "small zoo" of animals, and cook dinner for my family later in the day, then the rest of my day is open to whatever I feel like doing. So roughly, I'd estimate a good 4+ hour a day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself:
♥Well~ I like to go by ether Skulfy, or Rain. My favorite color is Purple, but I LOVE rainbows. I sing, and doodle, and make different crafts like dream catchers, and rave Kandi. I'm a stubborn Aries, My hogwarts class (out of the tests I've taken) is Hufflepuff, I'm a American ('Murica) with Irish decent, and my favorite food is Dried Seaweed. I only speak English, but I love to talk to new people! Sometimes when i'm gaming with my other friends they call me Magikarp... wonder why.. *Panics and starts flopping around when something scary, or stressful happens.*
I'm also a huge nerd, haha! I love gaming, and Role Playing my life away. I also play table top, old school Dungeons and dragons, and sometimes play the dungeon master! My current campaign is set around pirates. <3
I take care/House of a ton of pets; six Hermit Crabs, two Cats, one Dog, ten Chickens, one Rooster, one Turtle, one Betta, one Frog, one Guppie, one "Sucker Fish", and I feed the Doves around our house. Haha, animals are great, and I find myself filled with joy to help them. My turtle I adopted from a friend's family, her parents weren't taking very good care of him, so I asked if I could take him. They agreed, when I brought him home I had found that he was very sick with 'shell rot' which makes a turtle's shell that's normally hard, soft to the touch, and squishy. Long story short I nursed him back to heath, now he's happy and healthy!
I also adore bug type pokemon! My most favorite is Scolipede, and Galvantula! I'm not entirely sure why this is, I suppose it could be growing up my parents called me bugs, and this wasn't because of bugs bunny. Anything that would crawl across the floor i'd be attracted to it. I'd have to pick it up, or put it in a jar, haha! Or maybe because I like things that others may not! Like Killer Croc, or Kankuro and Crow.
If I'd have to give a quick description of my personality it would be sweet, helpful, caring, and extremely random!
If I get to join your Minecraft server you'll probably see me sitting on my Scolipede in the beginning city somewhere helping people out, or out catching bug Pokemon! Please allow me to come join your server! I think I could have a blast, and I think it'd be worth letting me in! And if it doesn't work out, and you decide differently no problem! I still wish you guys luck, and hope your server prospers!

----- I'm eagerly waiting for your response! -Skulfy/Rain/WolfyDear

P.S. Sorry for the weird Application layout, I really wanted mine to look different from everyone else's. ^.^ Also, I read the first post, and it said to say your favorite Pokemon at the end of it. So~

Scolipede <3

(This is an application from our newest server staff member)
By Pixelmonminecraft
#174043 Age:14(tech smart)
IGN:Olbarin
u tube channel:none
Why would I like to join u people? I am looking for what u descibed,a good friendly pixelmon community. I have been with pixelmon servers for a long time and had my experiences with bad communities. I hope to have an enjoyable experience with one of the few servers out there that are actually good. I also am a pokemon fan that always wished for multiplayer experiences,so this is the closest thing to that.
What I can bring to this server? I have had a lot of experience with staffing mc servers before and helping them grow. Although most of them went down due to funding,lack of player base,or hacking, I have gone on. I have also grown up with pokemon,starting with pokemon gold. I love competitivly battling. I also am very creative,so if u need a story line or anything I got u. I also can add more features to ur server, wether it be a story or simple games.
How long can i dedicate daily: I can dedicated 3-4 hours a day as long as i have a good connection.
Little bout myself: I am a tech fanatic. I have been a developer for mc servers multiple occations and love to mess around with stuff online. I am currently within the tech school program for my high school (was bumped up a grade level) for graphic design and java script coding. I am 'merican and love everything to do with pokemon. I am a complete beleiver in the magikarp lords, as they hold all power over us with their OG splash attacks. My favorite type of pokemon is grass type, as I was part of the 1% that wouldve picked bulbasuar( i even picked fricken chikorita,even though ik he sux.) My favorite pokemon is snivy(he is so swag) I thank you for taking your time to read this, please respond in this post and on skype so I can get the ip for server is accepted.
By Johnsilverknight
#174064 Age : 16
IGN : Johnsilverknight
Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): No Skype, but I do have teamspeak
YouTube Channel (optional) : Nope
Why would you like to join our community?: It seems nice and what I have been looking for. I have been looking for servers and I believe that this is the one. I have lots of of experience with pixelmon servers.
What do you hope to bring to the server?: I hope to bring players and good buildings (I am good at building) I know a lot about servers and pokemon. If players have any questions or need anything I can help them.
What do you look for in our community?: Repsectful, nice, and calm players.
What do you look for in staff members?: I look for semi-legit, no cheatsy, or abusive staff members.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: 1-??? hours
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I know a lot about pokemon. I am decent at building pokemon and regular themed buildings. I am nice and I don't get angry easily. Lots of people do not like dealing with new players to pixelmon or minecraft. If you need to know anything else just message me.
By Sev7enty
#174159 Age : 17 ^^.

IGN : Sev7enty (Yes, I know some people will pronounce it SevSevenEnty xD).

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements) : javin.barone, I also have a microphone :).

YouTube Channel (optional) : Sev7enty, as you can see I'm very creative with names :P (I basically only use my YouTube channel to follow others, like and comment).

Why would you like to join our community? :
I would like to join this community firstly because I have way too much spare time and I want to spend it playing the games I like with friendly people, and seeing this server being whitelisted filters most lazy/toxic people who might make some communities less fun or friendly, so I'm really hoping to meet lots of new people and play pixelmon with them, while also having fun building and battling. Secondly I am glad to see the effort being put into the thread and the thought of having to apply to join, makes me curious and makes the server more unique as it stands out from most.

What do you hope to bring to the server? :
I hope to bring my knowledge and helpfulness to the server, no I don't know everything but minecraft and pixelmon wise I do know lots of stuff and I'd be glad to help newer players. I hope to bring positivity to the server, I think while playing games we shall always enjoy ourselves and forget about problems that trouble our mind, games are supposed to be fun, and having people to talk to and to make your day feel better are essential in my opinion.

What do you look for in our community? :
I hope to find lots of friendly people like I consider myself to build, chat and play general pixelmon with, I really like making buildings that contain minigames for others to play with and overall fun stuff to do. I am also hoping for an organized community with the right amount of staff to moderate during the day, as most servers seem to have this issue.

What do you look for in staff members? :
I think staff members shouldn't make players think they are scary or have power over everyone, I believe they should play with the players, in all fairness, and moderate and help regularly, of course the whitelisting prevents most of the "bad" players from joining but it's always nice to have someone to look up to when in need of help which isn't self-doable.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server? :
Summer holidays are coming up and honestly, I have almost nothing to do during them, so I will probably be online for over 5 hours a day when they come by, as of right now I have 2 weeks of school remaining and lots of tests to do, so 2-3 hours maximum each school day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members) :
Firstly, to make sure I read the thread, my favorite Pokémon is Lucario :D, I love how he looks and he has been my favorite since I got his Egg in Pokémon Diamond. I am an open person, I can be really weird at times, but in a good way, I love to laugh and have fun, but all to an extent, I can't stand people joking about serious stuff. My favorite color is Black (very original here), I hope unicorns existed but sadly there is no proof as of yet. I have been playing Pixelmon since 2013, have been a staff member on many servers, and an owner in one, along with some friends. I think Pixelmon is the perfect combination of two games that go just perfect with each other. I hope I get to join, I'm very hyped and I hope more people start applying :P.
By FinalLegacy
#174172 @Pixelmonminecraft @Johnsilverknight Due to lack of detail, your applications have been denied. If you were, however, to add more detail and reapply, I'd be more than happy to look over your applications again and reconsider.
By FinalLegacy
Sev7enty wrote:Age : 17 ^^.

IGN : Sev7enty (Yes, I know some people will pronounce it SevSevenEnty xD).

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements) : javin.barone, I also have a microphone :).

YouTube Channel (optional) : Sev7enty, as you can see I'm very creative with names :P (I basically only use my YouTube channel to follow others, like and comment).

Why would you like to join our community? :
I would like to join this community firstly because I have way too much spare time and I want to spend it playing the games I like with friendly people, and seeing this server being whitelisted filters most lazy/toxic people who might make some communities less fun or friendly, so I'm really hoping to meet lots of new people and play pixelmon with them, while also having fun building and battling. Secondly I am glad to see the effort being put into the thread and the thought of having to apply to join, makes me curious and makes the server more unique as it stands out from most.

What do you hope to bring to the server? :
I hope to bring my knowledge and helpfulness to the server, no I don't know everything but minecraft and pixelmon wise I do know lots of stuff and I'd be glad to help newer players. I hope to bring positivity to the server, I think while playing games we shall always enjoy ourselves and forget about problems that trouble our mind, games are supposed to be fun, and having people to talk to and to make your day feel better are essential in my opinion.

What do you look for in our community? :
I hope to find lots of friendly people like I consider myself to build, chat and play general pixelmon with, I really like making buildings that contain minigames for others to play with and overall fun stuff to do. I am also hoping for an organized community with the right amount of staff to moderate during the day, as most servers seem to have this issue.

What do you look for in staff members? :
I think staff members shouldn't make players think they are scary or have power over everyone, I believe they should play with the players, in all fairness, and moderate and help regularly, of course the whitelisting prevents most of the "bad" players from joining but it's always nice to have someone to look up to when in need of help which isn't self-doable.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server? :
Summer holidays are coming up and honestly, I have almost nothing to do during them, so I will probably be online for over 5 hours a day when they come by, as of right now I have 2 weeks of school remaining and lots of tests to do, so 2-3 hours maximum each school day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members) :
Firstly, to make sure I read the thread, my favorite Pokémon is Lucario :D, I love how he looks and he has been my favorite since I got his Egg in Pokémon Diamond. I am an open person, I can be really weird at times, but in a good way, I love to laugh and have fun, but all to an extent, I can't stand people joking about serious stuff. My favorite color is Black (very original here), I hope unicorns existed but sadly there is no proof as of yet. I have been playing Pixelmon since 2013, have been a staff member on many servers, and an owner in one, along with some friends. I think Pixelmon is the perfect combination of two games that go just perfect with each other. I hope I get to join, I'm very hyped and I hope more people start applying :P.

Your application is outstanding and exactly what we look for here at Finomaly. We run this group as a democracy, therefore, your application will be put through a vote to be decided on by the members of Finomaly. Congratulations! You are halfway through the process! I will notify you as soon as the majority of the votes are cast!
By Sev7enty
FinalLegacy wrote:Your application is outstanding and exactly what we look for here at Finomaly. We run this group as a democracy, therefore, your application will be put through a vote to be decided on by the members of Finomaly. Congratulations! You are halfway through the process! I will notify you as soon as the majority of the votes are cast!

Thank you! I'm excited :)
JOIN THE TEAM