Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Xifos
#171996 Welcome to CMDPixel this is where your Pokemon adventure starts!

Server IP: CMDPixl.sytes.net
Server Version: 1.7.10 - 3.5.1

[The Server]

In CMDPixel we have a various amount of Plugins and we'll add even more plugins based on feedback and suggestions from our active players. We try to keep everything organized to optimize the fun for every player on our server. We treat everyone as equal staff or no staff.

[Gyms and E4]
Gyms and E4 are all people just like you and me to make it even more fun as you'll have to think off a strategy. Once you defeated all 8 Gyms you can start defeating the E4 to then become the Champion.

[IMPORTANT]

We are still looking for active people that would like to become Helper or Gym staff.

[Coming soon]
- Battle Tower
- Pokemon Stadium
- EV Training Area

[Free Items and Rank]
Leave a comment here about what you think of the server and then let your IGN here. You will receive a Masterball, a random Pokemon and the free Alpha rank.

Feel free to suggest your own things.

Server IP: CMDPixl.sytes.net
Server Version: 1.7.10 - 3.5.1

By cassis321
#171999 This Server Is Great but Still misses a lot of Content But it got some great Staff members and a owner who kinda listens to you XD but ofcourse it is still pretty young so give it a try :-D i would rate it 7/10 right now
By ConquestFrontier
#172111 While the server is still new and in development I think it has alot of potential, the server has friendly staff, great builds and more! I highly recommend it to people who want to play a pixelmon server, come and see for yourself!
By PandaArtMitzi
#172115 We hope you have great fun and adventure on our new server. Myself and the other staff are always here for questions and will always allow assistance. The players who have already joined love the server and what it contains. Hope you all have great adventures with us <3!
JOIN THE TEAM