Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Flosurus
#170120 Hey guys! I'm Flo (Flosurus) I wanted to share about a server I play on and love a lot!
This server is called MystycFalls. Now I know that there are many pixelmon servers who advertise, but I want to give you more info on why I think you should consider checking MystycFalls out!

Something to consider: Everyday you can vote and have a chance to receive a mewtwo from voting! There is a lot of fun stuff like this including a snapshot contest for legendaries, shinies, and items too!

1. Everyone in the MystycFalls community are loving and we are a close and caring community!
2. When you join, you start off with a free shiny starter!
3. When you start, you can make your own town (we use towny) or join someone else's! Everyone in the community will accept you if you just ask!
4. The MystycFalls community loves having events and there are many opportunities to win legendaries, awesome loot, and more prizes!
5. The staff is wonderful! Everyone on staff are willing to gladly help you have an awesome time on the server. The staff are not only very fun people, but also kind too!
6. Who doesn't love a great, full proof pixelmon server that does exactly what it advertises?

I know the list isn't that long, but I didn't want to bore you out with the things I love about the MystycFalls server, when you could come on and find out more reasons to love MystycFalls for yourself!

The IP for MystycFalls is: pixelmon.mystycfalls.com

I strongly encourage anyone who does see this forum to come on and check us out!

JOIN THE TEAM