Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By MysticWolfe
#172345 IGN: MysticWolfe

I joined this server thinking that it was going to be average, like most of the servers I've played on. So far, what I've seen is actually pretty decent compared to most. I'm not going to lie and say it's the best server I've ever played on, but it is a pretty good one. I could say that the players are nice, which some are, and the community is pretty good, since I joined Team Aqua, which I love. I do wish that the players were more open to answering questions by the newer players of the server though. All in all, I do like this server, and I will be playing on this server for a while I hope. :)

By Ryback25
#172514 I really love this server, I thought this server woukd be different but its amazing. When i logged onto this server i was like this is a great server like it has only minor lag spikes and its not delayed at all. I've been playing on the server for a couple of months now and its really outstanding. Also its not one of those servers where you take 20 hears to find a magikarp, it is hard to train and get pokemon but thats for everything. I also love their voting because of everything you can get from Rare Candies, Pokeballs, Random Pokemon, Shinies, and Legendaries. I also love the WonderTrade on this serevr it is amazing. IGN: Ryback25 (I got a Celebi from WonderTrades)
By SmexySam
#172679 This pixelmon server, "Nightshade," is by far one of the best pixelmon servers I've seen in a while. Not only is it outstanding plug-in wise, but the community itself is also quite cheerful and is full of wonderful (and mature!) staff leaders. I truly believe this server deserves more recognition than it already has and I highly recommend checking it out if you're a fan of pixelmon. -SmexySam
By Folkan89
#172800 Nightshade pixelmon server is awsome, i have still much too do on the server, it was a bit difucult at first cuz i have never played pixelmon before, but i love pokemon and minecraft so pixelmon is nice =) Especially when playing with this many great people. All people on the server help as best thay can with what thay can, if i have ever had a question i never need to wait for staff or look for it on the net, people are happy to help and i love that, thats a big reason why i will never stop playing on this server =)

I am very happy that i found this comunity of great people =)

Come talk to me on the server, maybe we can have an epic Battle!!! =D

//Folkan89
By DeoCromaDoesThings
#172862 NightShade, quite honestly is the best MineCraft Pixelmon server out there!The Staff is always helpful, and always quite to respond to everyone's needs. I love this sever as much as I love my mom. Lol. This sever is absolutely addicting and fun to play. I don't think I will ever stop playing this server. I'm so happy I was able to find this server. I highly recommend it to everyone!

IGN: Shadowslegion :-D :party:
By rpttai
#172999 What do you think about NightShade? (50 words or more): I think nightshade is probably the best pixelmon server I've played on. I honestly would have played on this much more about one and a half years ago had my situation allowed (I have been here since then). I think the community is great, the economy system is great, and the best part of all is the fact that it is all survival! I have particularly enjoyed the Team Aqua community since I started playing again, and I just love this server!
Ingame Minecraft Username: rpt_tai
By GhostPenguin90
#173049 I think that this is one of the greatest servers ever. it is Pokemon and minecraft all in one my two favorite things in life. the best part is that everyone helps everyone and we are all nice and loyal to everyone. if you want to join come on and join and have fun.(BEST SERVER EVER)
By KarmaSama
#173050 Nightshade, the beautiful magnificent server, is amazin. Many reasons why, some of them being grandma and mom Krys and Serene, the ever so loving Bears and Quert and those rusty anvils. They are the main staff who make nightshade so amazing <3 but the Owner JSN constantly works on and improves our server so there are hardly many faults. <3 The server is a fun place and be expecting nonsense but also love that comes along with it!
By CreepyAngel99
#173302 Heya!
Was short a ghost gym leader on MorningSun but still love it :d Have been on the server not that long but the first thing i mostly said that the spawn is awesome! and i am not lying. I even wondering where you guys gets the awesome ideas with it too it does not lag only making you want to explore it and maybe getting lost hehe. Now i just have to catch the pokemon i had before again also try with being the same gym leader that i was on MorningSun :d i was the ghost gym leader for the Jhoto league (is that how you write it?)

Ign: CreepyAngel99
By SirJackTheBay
#174576 Night Shade oh dear so many words to describe such a humble and loving place first the community the people the teams the helpers the admins although I was once falsely banned I still love it I've been playing it for about 3 months now and its brilliant the teams include Team Aqua Team Magma Team Rocket (Magmas the best ;-) ;-) ) I am currently helping to make a town were my gym will be :-D also if you do come on please feel welcome to challenge me to a battle -Jackyboy330 signing out (ign Jackyboy330)
JOIN THE TEAM