Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By compulsiveEquine
#169192 Ingame Minecraft Username: compulsiveEquine
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a wonderful, the plugins are plentiful and so are all of the pixelmon! I love how they re-created Kanto right down to the pixel. My favorite feature so far is defiantly the NPCs that walk around spawn, because they add a sense of immersion to the server, which most other servers lack greatly. I would and will recommend this server to all of my friends, online and in real life who love pokemon.

By Catchunks
#169214 Ingame Minecraft Username: Catchunks
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): When I first logged onto PokeMC it was like a breath of fresh air, I had spent all night searching for a good Pixelmon server to play on and kept striking out. This one hit all my marks, Nice spawn, friendly players, the owner was even on and active, testing things out on the server, ensuring that it was working. I was joking and paling around with other users within minutes of my first visit. It was great! I hope to make this my pixelmon home.
By gardenGnostic
#169289 Ingame Minecraft Username: dogtier
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): this is by far the BEST pixelmon server ive played in a very long time <3! if i could rate it, i would give it 5 out of 5 stars! the recreation of kanto is excellent, and it feels like a very good mixture of the anime and game canons. this server is soooo fun to explore and the staff are also very helpful! pokemc creates an environment that is immersive, friendly, and community-oriented. I also love the survival aspect! this server has almost everything im looking for in pixelmon and more. if i could change or add one thing about this server, it would be to add a roleplay channel or be more roleplay-friendly (i dont want to clog up the global chat but i have been searching personally for a good pixelmon roleplay for a long time). all in all? pokeMC is the best pixelmon server ive ever been on and im looking forward to being a part of it for years to come.
By datrangakid
#169302 Ingame Minecraft Username: datrangakid
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): So far the server has been fun, have a few of my mates playing with me no issues or noticeable bugs as of now. Havent played many pixelmon servers but this one is one of the best :) helpful staff and active community, keep up the good work! would definitely reccomend to other friends and people who're interested in pokemon/mc
By Badboydex
#169395 Ingame Minecraft Username:Badboydex
Server(Kanto):
What do you think about PokeMC well out of all the pixelmon servers ive played this one is the best to me has a gr8 community the builds on this server r pretty cool aswell as the active mods and owner i give it 10/10 star :)
By udchris
#169437 Ingame Minecraft Username: ud_chris
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server has been really lovely to play on, the community is extremely welcoming and it's really fun. The map looks very awesome as well, and you can play for ages without getting bored cause there's so much to do. I really look forward to playing on here more in the future!
JOIN THE TEAM