Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By MrAlpha
#164427 I will definitely try my hardest to be there! My parents sort of have full control over me on Sundays though, so I'll try to find some excuse to do it! Can't wait to complete my fire gym team and have more fun! See you there!

By imaapseudonym
#164485 It is great to have you on MrAlpha!

Everyone, just a few more days to the drop party! Remember! Sunday at 4:00PM EST! If you would like to be reminded, please like our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/nightshadepixelmon to get all pixelmon and our server related news!
By imaapseudonym
#164493 Just one more day! Make plans to be there! Come on in and get chests made, get your first Pokemon before the drop party! It's going to be great!

We will also be doing some of our other events such as Statue Hunt so come on in!
By imaapseudonym
#164543 Drop party is in less than 3 hours! Come on in!
By imaapseudonym
#164546 DROP PARTY IN 10 MINUTES!
play.nightshadeserver.com | 1.7.10 | Pixelmon 3.5.1
By imaapseudonym
#164844 We shall be having a mini drop party if we hit 20 players tonight! Come join us and help us reach this goal and have some fun getting items while you are at it!

play.nightshadeserver.com
By Jephon
#165271 Having a lot of old players coming back and joining all of our new players! Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua are all going strong as we are getting our first applications for gym leaders! Nightshade is going strong! Will you be apart of our growth?

Come join us at play.nightshadeserver.com or visit us at Http://www.nightshadeserver.com
JOIN THE TEAM