Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By abb18
#162666 Hey guys! First off, I would like to introduce myself. I am abb18 or Alex. I am the Head of Gyms on this lovely server called FearlessPixelmon and I also do the social media for it and its sister server.

FearlessPixelmon is 3.4!

Apply on site!
The website is: http://fearless-pixelmon.enjin.com/

GYMS:

Info about the gyms!

We have 8 gyms on this server. I will now give you the types and if they have a head leader.

Rock - No head leader.
Water - Has head leader.
Electric - Has head leader.
Grass - Has head leader.
Ghost - No head leader.
Ice - Has head leader.
Dragon - No head leader.
Fire - Has head leader.

We would love to see some apps come in for those positions! Also, even if there is a head leader in a gym, doesn't mean you can't apply! Apply for normal gym leader! Every person matters!

Normal Leaders:

Currently we are searching for 3-4 Gym Leaders per Gym.

STAFF:

Our head staff:
- Head of Staff (FireBurner517)
- Head Admin (zRedWolfz)
- Elite Admin (Cake_Haxor)

- Staff positions (lowest to highest): helper, moderator, admin, senior admin, elite admin, head admin, head of staff.

We are looking for some new helpers that can bring a new feel to the young staff team and help us grow as a community and server.

BUILDERS:

Builders are here to make the server look amazing and unique! We want you guys to help us with that, if you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply!

YOUTUBERS:

- If you are interested in becoming a YouTuber, put a link here to your channel, and if we would like to talk more we will reply with our skype! :D

~ abb18 (Head of Gyms)

Any questions please add me on skype: (abb1818)

JOIN THE TEAM