Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By NikosPap1
#161181 1.9
2.Developer
3.i cant help with the errors
4.i will Joining some days...
5.Developing the server
6.Give them the items that they lost from creative but first I will check their inventory with /op
7.i will tell him if you continue spamming using caps or swearing I will ban you for that.
8.if you got 3 warnings I will Mute Him for 5 Minutes
9.Coal12345
By NikosPap1
#161182 1)9
2)Developer
3)i cant help with the errors
4)i will Joining some days...
5)Developing the server
6)Give them the items that they lost from creative but first I will check their inventory with /op
7)i will tell him if you continue spamming using caps or swearing I will ban you for that.
8)if you got 3 warnings I will Mute Him for 5 Minutes
9)Coal12345
By ClankyELK
#161238 1. I am 18 years old if you want me to be more specific i am born in 7 sep 1997
2. i am not sure when i join but i have been playing Minecraft for sometime now, to be specific around 2-3 years
3. one of my personal thing i like to do is... how can i make the player have fun or, how can i make there in joy ment better
4. i think around 16:00 to 22:00 unless something specific like a trip to Sweden (someone can probably get a hold of me on skype if am not one between 16:00 or 22:00)
5. this question is interesting because you can't really know for sure if you can trust me or not but here we go. Why i think you should trust me... i don't know how to answer this i really don't... i want to help meh got nothing... (or i want to help if i didn't i wouldn't be writing this would i now)
6. to answer that i think i would... say sorry but i can't really help you with that because i don't know if you are lying or not maybe if there is a plugin that allows you to see the player inventory before he lost those items then possibly yes.
7. first i think i would start by trying to find out who was scamming then i would... try to find a creative way to punish them i think depending on if the person has got a warning before or not but i don't think scamming is the worst. its bad but not really bad so... yeah...
8. if i can mute them that's what i would do if they continue i will kick them of a period of time if that's possible
9. clankyELK
By PigLover1202
#161243 It will be at least another week before the server is up,so everyone just be patient. At the moment,we are looking at all of the applications and deciding who gets what spot. We will message every staff member once we have selected.
By NikosPap1
#161265 1)9
2)Developer
3)I can help with The ERRORS
4)I will play some days...
5)I Will Not LIE and I will Help with ANYTHING
6)I will Give Lost Items And Claimed Chest and I will give him back
7)If is Sccaming I will tell him is not allowed and I will Ban Him
8)I will Mute Him If Continuen Spamming Swearing and more I will Mute for 5 Minutes
9)Coal12345
By speedemon24
#161284 1)10 turning 11 in march
2)I have tons of experience because ive played so much pokemon that I almost know all of them
3)can make my challengers fell happy if the lose or win
4)I will try to go on the server everday just depends on my school but will try to finish all my homework
5)you should trust me because I've been never banned from any server except one time someone hackes on to my account but I changed my password
6) If there is a scamming issue I will alert the player then alert you to get your aprooval
8)I would ask you to ban them.
9)my username is cheesedubh24
Plz don't choose your answer on my age plz this is the only pixelmon server that looks good
JOIN THE TEAM