Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Prettycritter16
#161625 yeah, they said they are beta testing but its taken over 6 hours for me (ever since ive been awake) and im sad to say that its storming here and I have nothing else to do except stalk this thread and clicking the refresh button on minecraft waiting for it to come back up
By MoeBoy76
#161637 i will post an update whenever the server becomes publicly available again on Twitter @PixelmonBeta, until some devs get time to test/actually go and test there isn't really anything i can do, the primary purpose of the servers is to test both Pixelmon betas as well as side-mod updates
By Sidiel
#161640 Thanks for the update Moe, I forgot there was a Twitter. :oops:

This is probably irrelevant, but I noticed that if I put my mouse over the little X symbol under the ping thingy, it says "Incompatible FML modded server 19 mods active". I suppose that means that there are 19 mods on the server? That seems to be a pretty random piece of information if that is what it means.

I guess I'll go play Robocraft while I'm waiting. :-)
By MoeBoy76
#161642 There are no testers, just the devs, who do this in their spare time, meaning that they can't just jump on whenever to test, along with that, the only reason i am running the server for the public is to get enough people online to make sure that side-mod bugs are found and i can fix them
JOIN THE TEAM