Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Ballisticgamer37
#163031 Ballisticgamer37
1643738765875 years old ( im 12)
i am good at breeding and at training my Pokemon(especially electric types)
what Pokemon likes to watch you in the bath? Pikachu
i have had 2 years of minecraft and 5 months of pixelmon
and i am VERY nice to players when i ask them for help i give them a prize if they do, i start lots of Pokemon battles over at pokeballers and i start ongoing confessions with the whole server so i am a very friendly guy

You: aren't you a little young to be applying for something
Me: Yes,yes i am
( you enjoy that Phineas and Ferb reference ) ;-)
c'ya later feralagator
for a while krookodile
anyway enough with the jokes BAII

By VerlQuix
#163037 IGN:(IN GAME NAME) Verlquix
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: pretty good?
TELL ME A JOKE:(OPTIONAL) 2 chemists walk into a bar. one says," Ill take a h2o please" the other says "i want a h2o2"
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS: quite! unless someone is being ignorant or homophobic/racist/sexist
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: 4 i think? maybe 5?
By TheLordPanda
#164682 IGN:The_Lord_Panda
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON:Yeah i'm pretty good
TELL ME A JOKE:After God created France, he thought it was the most beautiful country in the world. People were going to get jealous, so, to make things fair, he decided to create the French.
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS:Yeah i love private server =3
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: Since Minecraft vanilla 1.4.7
By SilverRose13
#169190 IGN: SilverRose13
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: Meh, decent but still wonky on some things.
TELL ME A JOKE: Where do cats go when they die? Purrgatory.
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS: I would like to think so, I don't believe I'm intentionally mean.
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: Gosh, 5, running on 6 now I think, good few years at least.
By yoshiplayer612
#169241 IGN:Milomar10
how good am i in pixelmon: you can say m kind of like a pro at pixelmon and pokemon
Joke: :( i suck at making jokes and puns :( but i have a pokepun. Hey umm.. nevermind..... Audino(Audino sounds like i dont know)
AM i nice to other players: yes i am i am a very nice and peacful person. i help anyone in need of assistance
how manuy years of minecraft. i played for about 5 to 6 years
JOIN THE TEAM