Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Nmap
#158817 Wow, I'm really happy with the progress so far. I feel like it's finally all coming together.
By GreekGodGaming
#158866 I think that Pixelmon legacy is the best server ever because there are lots of places to train, lots of different biomes, better chances of a Pokémon spawning (I have 7 shines by the way so I will be happy to do a shiny-for-shiny trade with anybody who wants one of my shines) I also like the server because its a brand new server so if your looking for a server like that this is a server that you should join! Another reason why I like the server is because staff will do special events now and then so if you want legends or shiny pokes as a special event you should join Pixelmon legacy!
JOIN THE TEAM