Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By DynamicShrooms
#158197 Hello,
My name is Theodore J, Wallzs and I'm here today to ask if any *New Brand Servers* need help with anything. My age is 16 and I would like to help your server because of one reason all of my knowledge about moderating and administrating. I want to share my knowledge and skills of moderation and administrating especially building. If us the staff team had enough unity to yourself to other than we can succeed greater than others. If we are not cooperating then we cannot be a team ,and We should not be selfish to other we should work together also accept everyone’s cooperation ,and that can be the perfect team of unity. The most common problem in our staff team is argument that is the problem in a team as a member of the team I prevent it with my balance of my relations to other and respect others choices unless they’re bad choices. I’m a fellow mature and non-ignorance person to be a fellow good enough staff member , I know most people think people apply for the power and fame of the server , I remember back in the day people abuse, grief, and screwed around too much ,and I did it once because it was my first time as staff ,but I remind myself every time I go for such staff not to take advantages and make regrets to the staff decisions of letting me in. I do not care whatsoever for the power, fame, and anything else I’m given I’m here for you the server. I’m here for the server and it’s brighter and bigger future, I will protect the server with all my heart I can be it’s shield of justice of the server ,and I can be it’s future. You may think this is all a lie because it’s hard enough to trust someone you never met in your life to give such power and much trust ,but I TJ will do my job as a staff member I understand what all administrators do and moderators because there job is too do what they are told to do. I understand it’s a hard time to pick who can be staff who seems ready for a promotion because we don’t know what's going on in there heads, life, and family ,or if they are ignorant and immature enough hack ,or ddos the server the best they can. I’ll make sure to watch who are those people and ban those who abuse their powers ,and for me the people who do these ignorant, immature, and selfish things are the people who don't care about the server’s future nor the surroundings around all of them they are the people who care about themselves greater than others ,but I’m different from those types of people because they don’t have the kindness I have deep inside my soul. You may ask me why does this guy want to help new servers when he can go apply on big servers well my reason is because I want to bring the server bigger and brighter future. I can bring to the server what other people can't is it's big and brighter future of it day of other server they don't have unity with staff. I can bring unity to the staff if we can cooperate together and not argue childishly we talk as grown adults and we respect each other and not bring the worse to the team. I can bring a brighter staff if I can show respect to each other and they'll follow my influence and maybe they'll realize what staff means. I can bring a community that can communicate and talk to each other with the same level affect and not be like (I'm higher rank than you) and we can feel as a community not as a separate group. The last thing I can bring that no one else can is my love to the server. My ex-experiences are greater than others I’ve been every possible position I could think of but that’s also because of promotions I’ve also owned my own servers. I have learned many of the hard ways of the the servers are dealing with errors such as configurations, permissions, and fixing plugins I’ve done most of this by myself ,also I’ve owned servers with a couple of people not many ,but a good amount. I dealt with mostly players confrontation work in the back-end ,but That’s when I have owned a server not when I didn’t that’s where I learned most of my administrating and moderating. I still possess some of my unique skills in the back-end for catching cheaters and punishing them quickly as possible.

Please keep in mind I'm only looking for new brand servers to help please say respectful comments or such or I will ask one of the forums moderators to delete your comment immediately. If you have any question or you need to contact me just put your Skype or email below and Ill get back to you thanks for ready ~ xXChaoticKidXx

By FallenArcher
#158202 Hello!
I have a new server and need some builders to work on it! We are currently Pixelmon 3.4. I have some bad builders currently working and I do not like there style and how they do a huge thing in under 5 min. I would really love for you to check us out :)
Thanks,
ShinxCraft Owner | Fallen_Archer

IP: mc50.vgmc.us:25639
JOIN THE TEAM