Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LexiBear75
#158071 Hi everyone we are looking for more staff. Staff we need more mods, helpers, and some devs. We do still need gym leaders but we want you to apply in game and have at least a couple of days on the server. Here is the ip: cloudnw.sytes.net:25746. We have some great plugins and wondertrade. Plus a couple mini games.

How old are you?

What is your ingame-name?

What position are you applying for Staff or Builder Or Dev?

How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)?

How much experience do you have with pixelmon?

What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for?

Why should we choose you[MAKE THIS LONG LIKE A PARAGRAPH]?

Do you have a Skype?

If applying for builder post pictures.

If applying for a dev post a website or link to the plugins you have made.

Please put a lot of time into your application.

By SCaydi
#158233 How old are you?

I am 15 years old, turning 16 in August.

SCaydi

I had my own server, which lasted for a whole year long, so I would like to apply for anything you need. I consider myself as a good Staff, but I am a good Builder as well, and I learned to do LOT of things in Development, such as installing plugins, mods, editing players properties, fixing stuff with MCedit, etc...

(If you want to see some of my builds I have them in my DeviantArt, just search for SCaydi in there.)

How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)?

I was Moderator in a big/middle server for around a year long, being Moderator of the week 22 times and Moderator of the month 6 times. Owner of a server for a whole year, in that time I was the only one doing all the Dev job, building, editing, modifying, downloading, installing, changing and WorldEditing the biggest/hardest parts.

2 months playing Pixelmon and around 8 years playing Pokemon.

I am not the best candidate, but I always work so hard for what I want and what I like, I put so much time and effort in that, so that is my strongest side.

If you consider to choose me for any spot, it should be cause I like to be very helpful to players and Staff as well, I am so dedicated, I try my best to never disappoint anybody and I have a strong sense of justice, I am so against Swearing and Bullying, and lastly cause I hate when staff member are all cocky or mean, or cold, so I always try my best to be friendly every time.

Do you have a Skype?

I do, but I am not allowed to videochat with strangers. I am still underage.

I would love to post pictures but I think it is better if you check out them in DeviantArt, so I don't make this post super big and annoying. Here is the link: http://scaydi.deviantart.com/gallery/

I have not made plugins yet, I still don't learn about it, but I know some configurations and fixing some problems with them, I know it is not big help, but it is what I have.
By LexiBear75
SCaydi wrote:How old are you?

I am 15 years old, turning 16 in August.

SCaydi

I had my own server, which lasted for a whole year long, so I would like to apply for anything you need. I consider myself as a good Staff, but I am a good Builder as well, and I learned to do LOT of things in Development, such as installing plugins, mods, editing players properties, fixing stuff with MCedit, etc...

(If you want to see some of my builds I have them in my DeviantArt, just search for SCaydi in there.)

I was Moderator in a big/middle server for around a year long, being Moderator of the week 22 times and Moderator of the month 6 times. Owner of a server for a whole year, in that time I was the only one doing all the Dev job, building, editing, modifying, downloading, installing, changing and WorldEditing the biggest/hardest parts.

2 months playing Pixelmon and around 8 years playing Pokemon.

I am not the best candidate, but I always work so hard for what I want and what I like, I put so much time and effort in that, so that is my strongest side.

If you consider to choose me for any spot, it should be cause I like to be very helpful to players and Staff as well, I am so dedicated, I try my best to never disappoint anybody and I have a strong sense of justice, I am so against Swearing and Bullying, and lastly cause I hate when staff member are all cocky or mean, or cold, so I always try my best to be friendly every time.

Do you have a Skype?

I do, but I am not allowed to videochat with strangers. I am still underage.

I would love to post pictures but I think it is better if you check out them in DeviantArt, so I don't make this post super big and annoying. Here is the link: http://scaydi.deviantart.com/gallery/

I have not made plugins yet, I still don't learn about it, but I know some configurations and fixing some problems with them, I know it is not big help, but it is what I have.

Accepted as a Mod/Builder!
JOIN THE TEAM