Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By nickshaul97
#157731 Welcome to the PokePlanet Pixelmon Network running Pixelmon Mod 3.5.1, 5.0.0 and Forge Mod 1.7.10. We've been around since January 2014, and provide players with a unique player experience. We have custom plugins and sidemods, along with professional staff, dedicated players, and of course a great server experience waiting for you! Our goal is to make you (the player) have the best experience possible while playing on PokePlanet. We welcome you to our wonderful community.

How-To Connect:

Minecraft: play.pokeplanet.net
TeamSpeak 3: ts3.pokeplanet.net

How-To Download and Play Pixelmon:

1. Open your Minecraft launcher and click "Edit Profile"
2. Select "release 1.7.10" and click "Save Profile"
3. Go to https://files.minecraftforge.net/ and click on 1.7.10 via the 1.7 dropdown.
4. Select Installer-win for Windows users or Installer for MacOS users
5. Click on the .jar file which you just downloaded. Click "Install client"
6. Open up your Minecraft launcher and click "Edit Profile"
7. Scroll to "release 1.7.10-ForgeXXXXXXXX" (X represents numbers identifying the build) and click "Save Profile"
8. Go to http://pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php and download "3.5.1 - 1.7.10 - Unsupported"
9. Open your mods folder:
Windows: Press Win Key... Type: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods (You may have to create a folder called "mods")
Mac: Open Finder... Hit Go... Type: /Library/... Search for Application Support/minecraft. (You may have to create a folder called "mods)
10. Place Pixelmon Mod into the downloads folder. Open your game, and join play.pokeplanet.net!

Features:

McMMO
Grief Prevention
REAL Gym Leaders
Custom Pixelmon Mods & Plugins
Voting Rewards
Growing Community
Custom built spawn/gyms
OP Pixelmon & Competitive Pixelmon
Dedicated Staff
Server Specifications:

Intel Core i7 6700k
64 GB Ram
2x 240GB SSDs (RAID 1)
1 Gbps Network
DDoS Protection

Legendaries:

We have legendarys enabled so you can see when the legendary spawns. We dont force you to donate to get a simple legendary. We have Shrines enabled to spawn around the world randomly. We have boss drops enabled so you can get a masterball. You dont have to donate to get a masterball.

Server Rules:

1. No hacking, cheating, or exploiting bugs.
2. No adfertising, spamming, or swearing.
3. Do NOT ask Staff Members for items
4. Be respectful
5. Don't pose yourself as someone you are not.
6. Don't abuse our help desk/forums
7. No AFK Pools
8. English only in Public Chat (You can still use /msg)
9. Don't argue with Staff.
10. We don't support Name Changes.
11. Apricorn farms cannot be larger than 10x10

Free Rank?!?!

If you're looking for a free rank all you have to do is register on our website and link your Minecraft character to your account. That's it!
Attachments
SMALLER-BANNER.gif
SMALLER-BANNER.gif (323.76 KiB) Viewed 1369 times

By itspieflavor
#157733 This Server is AWESOME!!!
it has great plugins, awesome ranks and great staff that are always online and very healpful :D
if you want to play some fun pixelmon with challenging gyms and great staff i would reccomend this erver every time
10/10

-itspieflavor
By MindMaster
#157737 PokePlanet is my favorite server, I have invested so much time on there and the staff is amazing and friendly, And the builds are amazing it's always nice to see amazing builds and great staff they just might make your day every day.

-_m_i_n_d_master.
By Wutzfodinner
#157739 I love everything about Pokeplanet
*because it dosent have a lot of lag
*they have nice staff
*You can get discounts in the shops to get awesome stuff

I give this server a 100000000 stars because this server is AMAZING!
By CheeseWheelzYT
#157742 10/10 would server again, this server is AMAZING and they have very kind staff AND A GROWING COMMUNITY! With real Gym leaders and helpful mods with a vast world to explore!
By durppy
#157744 This server is amazing in my opinion. By far one of the best comunities out there! What i love about it is the admins make things like tournaments and different activites that keeps you playing and you never feel bored.

-Durppy_
By ShiningCharizard
#157762 This is one of my favorite if not my new favorite server. (pixelmon server)
The sever has amazing plug ins, voting rewards, kind, active staff, and the community is extremely nice.
IGN: WildRippinWolf :-D
By EvanEvan
#157764 This server is by far the BEST Pixelmon server I've ever seen. Amazing and convenient plug-ins, dedicated staff, and an overall friendly community make this server the greatest server I've ever played on. There are so many other great benefits such as voting rewards and a fair/cheap server shop for donations. 10/10 would play!

-EvanEvan
JOIN THE TEAM