Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Preston429000
Korhyu wrote:I would like to apply for gym leader i could be any type of trainer

Minecraft Username:
How long can you be on a day?:
What time zone are you in?:
Why should we choose you?:
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?:
By mersinaryboy
#160353 Minecraft Username: mersinaryboy
What gym do you want?: Psychic
How long can you be on a day?: As much as needed but a rough number would be 4-6 hours.
What time zone are you in?: US Eastern standard
Why should we choose you?:
I have played pokemon since I was 10, pixelmon for about 2 years now, and competitive pokemon battling for just over a year now. I've been OP on 2 servers, and co-owner on another for while, I've been staff so much on pixelmon servers I'd like to just be a gym leader for a while and enjoy the battles.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: I have a Skype. zachary.schools
By PeterChai
#160358 Minecraft Username: Peter_Chai
What Gym Do You Want: Anything is Ok (But I Prefer Water)
How Long Can You Be On A Day: 2-3 Hours On Weekday Unless Busy/4-5 Hours On Weekend
What Time Zone Are You In: GMT+6
Why Should We Choose You:I Like To Battle With Other Trainers, and through this I'm able to get many new experience. I also admired how the Gym Leaders accepting challenge everyday, setting up a challenge for Trainers. This Would Be A Great Chance For A First Time Gym Leader Experience In Pixelmon For Me.
Do You Use Kik Or Skype?: Skype Username: peterchai123
By Flash
#162975 Minecraft Username: FlashGaming83
What gym do you want?:Bug
How long can you be on a day?: 1-4 hours
What time zone are you in?: Eastern
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a good gym leader and I tell the rules before I fight
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: FlashGaming83 skype
By Kyanite
#166296 Minecraft Username: xX_Kyanite_Xx
What gym do you want?: I'd like the steel position in E4, seeing as rock is taken
How long can you be on a day?: I'm on vacation so i can be on 1-6 hours a day.
What time zone are you in?: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Why should we choose you?: I've got extensive knowledge in pokemon, and i'm not all too bad with people (i'm just awkward in person). I like to believe that i was raised with manners and some common sense, so i'd hope to be of more help than hindrance to the server.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: I have a skype and my username is crescendotoforte. Notify me if you send me a message, because you get random requests from bots in skype, and i really don't like adding those...
JOIN THE TEAM