Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Preston429000
waffle wrote:hi my name is wafflehead220 my age is 12 and i would like to be the water gym leader i can be online as long as i need to so about 1or2 hours but if you need me to stay on longer i will be happy to do so my time zone is pacific time us and i think you should hire my because i'm a hard worker and loyal to the end.i use skype

Welcome wafflehead220 to Pixel Platinum! you are now whitelisted on the server!

By Preston429000
jam3rs18 wrote:Minecraft Username: _MCLEGEND17_
What gym do you want?: I would like either elite 4 Fire or Psychic
How long can you be on a day?: I can usually be on around 1-2 hours straight but i can be on around 5-6 hours.
What time zone are you in?: I am in Central USA
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I know everything there is to know about pokemon. I can help anyone who needs it.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: I have skype and Kik my skype is yeah_buddy_25 and kik is jam3rs18

Welcome _MCLEGEND17_ to Pixel Platinum as our new Physic gymleader! You are now whitelisted on the server!
By SirMicFlur
#158044 Minecraft Username:ryanalater
What gym do you want?: Electric
How long can you be on a day?: Most days 3-5 hours and more if needed (i have no life so it shouldn't be a problem)
What time zone are you in?: Eastern standard time
Why should we choose you?: Pokemon has been my life sense i first watched the TV show it got to a point to wear i didn't care about any other game or show just Pokemon i didn't even know other games existed other than Mario. I am actually in the in the process replaying the original Pokemon red I had to go out and buy a link cable so i could get Alakazam. electric is also my favorite typing. i have experience with pixelmon and Pokemon. I think I could make a good leader. If I am not picked for gym leadership i will probably still play on this server because it does seem like a good server. I would love to be apart of this community.
Do you use Kik or Skype: I use Kik my username is SirMicFlur. I don't have a Skype at the moment but if need be i can and am willing to get one.
By Preston429000
SirMicFlur wrote:Minecraft Username:Ryanalater
How long can you be on a day?: Most days 3-5 hours and more if needed (i have no life so it shouldn't be a problem)
Why should we choose you?: Pokemon has been my life sense i first watched the TV show it got to a point to wear i didn't care about any other game or show just Pokemon i didn't even know other games existed other than Mario. I am actually in the in the process replaying the original Pokemon red I had to go out and buy a link cable so i could get Alakazam. electric is also my favorite typing. i have experience with pixelmon and Pokemon. I think I could make a good leader. If I am not picked for gym leadership i will probably still play on this server because it does seem like a good server. I would love to be apart of this community.
Do you use Kik or Skype: I use Kik my username is SirMicFlur. I don't have a Skype at the moment but if need be i can and am willing to get one.

Still wanting the gym?
By Akitai
#158063 How often Can we reapply? It seems as if my application got denied and I want to try again with possibly a better one now that I've been playing pixelmon for some more time now and working with gym leaders.
By SirMicFlur
Preston429000 wrote:

Still wanting the gym?

Yes I still very much want the gym but I messed up my name the R is a lowercase r
By Preston429000
Akitai wrote:How often Can we reapply? It seems as if my application got denied and I want to try again with possibly a better one now that I've been playing pixelmon for some more time now and working with gym leaders.

I messaged you on skype
By Preston429000
SirMicFlur wrote:
Preston429000 wrote:

Still wanting the gym?

Yes I still very much want the gym but I messed up my name the R is a lowercase r

Welcome ryanalater to Pixel Platinum you are now whitelisted on the server!
JOIN THE TEAM