Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By DemonDecizorro
#162118 Ingame Minecraft Username: Decizorro
Chosen Server (Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):While i havent been on the server for long what i have noticed is this: there is little to no lag, a great community, helpful people (staff and non) and just a great server setup the map itself is well designed very close to the orignal games overall i rate this map a 9/10 most definately woulld play again

By GokaiSilver
#162224 IGN GokaiSilver
Server Kanto
An amazing server to play on, great community. I made a couple friends within the first day or so. Joined TEam Rocket with hi_death and have had a lot of fun. I'm loving the direction this is heading in, it's perfect for me and the community of pixelmon. Can't wait to play more Pixelmon with the mods and community.
By JeanKirschtein
#162313 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jean_Kirschtein
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I have just joined Pokemc, but I think it will be a great expirience for me. I was welcomed when I joined, and I even wondertraded my first caught pokemon to find a Poliwrath. The community is small, but friendly and everyone knows each other. I'm looking forward to more days on Pokemc! Can't wait to get back on, best pixelmon server out there!
By BladeOverBow
#162386 Ingame Minecraft Username: LegendOfGold
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): A few weeks ago, my favorite pixelmon server shut down and I couldn't find a good replacement. Yesterday, I found PokeMC. It is almost exactly like the other one and I love it. Best server so far. I think I may stay here for a long time and I hope more people do too. There really is a good community and I am even thinking about buying something from the store. It is a great server, a great community, and a great home.
By Tposeidon123
#162801 Ingame Minecraft Username: Tposeidon
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): When I first logged into PokeMC, the very, very, first thing i noticed was how nice all the gym leaders and staff are. They all greeted me with respect and kindness. Then i noticed how amazing the whole map was and i wondered how long it took to make. It is a replica of the whole Kanto region of pokemon! I think that PokeMC is the best pixelmon server out there, and i might even buy a legendary from their website. Overall, I think that if you are a pixelmon 3.4 player, then you should go join PokeMC right now!
By Poisonboy0
#163058 Ingame Minecraft Username:caleb5688
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I have been on this server/known about it for a year.This server is amazing.It has custom maps,events,gyms,and Much more.This is my favorite server.When u join everyone welcomes you and are very nice.This server has voting and you can get cool stuff from it.The top monthy voters gets a shiny.I am sure you will love this sever as much as I do.
By DilynnYoutuber
#163074 Ingame Minecraft Username:Springtrap_girl
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):its a great game its the best kanto server ever i played on. the buildings i saw is great.
By Heem
#163546 Ingame Minecraft Username: Heem
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is an addictive and challenging server that has ever made. They combine Pokemon knowledge and Minecraft knowledge with some mods. With friendly Trainers, Gym Leaders, and Admins. That helped me with commands, what to do and not to, and to teach me basics that are not known by some new players. The Server also host a monthly top 5 voters that gets prizes with shiny pokemons that can be earned if we bump into one of them and also if we won from wondertrade, voting points and else. So I think, PokeMC is a fun server to play with, so I will do my best to keep supporting this server and alsogetting online everytime I can.
By Lavaperson
#163973 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lavaperson
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): I play in the Kanto server.
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): As a newcomer to Pixelmon, I found it a bit hard to pick a server that I thought would be nice to play in to get used to the mod, I ended up browsing for several hours and eventually I found PokeMC. Not only do I find it enjoyable as a Pixelmon server, but I enjoy it as a Minecraft server.
By Fire56309
#164332 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fire56309
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I first started playing on this server about a year ago and loved playing on it. My friends and I go on and play together sometimes. The admins are friendly and the server doesn't lag too! Another great thing about this server is that they host events and almost on 24/7
JOIN THE TEAM