Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Fairy_tail_flame
#158310 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fairy_tail_flame
Chosen Server (Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Castelia
What do you think about PokeMC? : I Think PokeMC is Server full of Fun people and Things to explore. This server got me through my freshman year of highschool. What truly makes this not one of, but THE BEST pixelmon server is the community. By no means is it all nurturing and loving its that to but it keeps things real. I really like the Teamspeak they have they're always so much fun to talk to.

By mamaglider
#158348 Ingame Minecraft Username: Mamaglider
Chosen Server: Kanto Server!

I adore everything about this server. I used to play quite frequently back in the day and only recently came back, and had such an immensely warm welcome. The community is even better than I remember, and the mods and helpers are all doing a wonderful job at making the place feel relaxed, open, and friendly. There's a weekly newsletter that I've always greatly enjoyed reading, there are free items and raffles held by mods and regular trainers alike, and if you're just starting out, or returning after a huge server wipe, no matter the case, there's always friendly help to be found. I've tried a few other pixelmon servers before, and I remember my experience not being very good at all. In fact I felt quite alienated! Kanto server on PokeMC is the best experience I've ever had...so much so, that I returned to this server and this server only, after a year long hiatus! If this server stuck to my memory well enough to make me want to come back, you can bet that this place is great! Give it a try!!
By Beboparoo
#158955 Ingame Minecraft Username: Hero2Downtrodden
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I joined this server a couple days ago and I found it enjoyable. They have friendly staff, reasonable rules, and nice plugins. It does allot for some of Minecraft's vanilla features, which I like. I love that they do events and that there are generally nice people around :)
By DaB3ast45
#159112 Ingame Minecraft Username: DaB3ast45
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMc is my favorite pixelmon server! I play on it everytime I get on my computer. When I think minecraft, I think pixelmon. When I think pixelmon, I think PokeMC! :-D I love the mods and everyone else! This is a strong community!
By Sebas7050
#159147 Ingame Minecraft Username: SinisterSebas
Chosen Server (Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I Joined this server about one year ago, and got banned for X-Ray, which I believed it was a mistake. So now I'm getting back into Pixelmon and I wanted to join an awesome server. I remembered how great this server was so I wanted to return, I checked to see if I was still banned and I wasn't! I was so glad because the server has so many great features and I was excited to play it has some custom plugins to make the pixelmon experience even better.
By HuskyTorchiks
#159702 Ingame Minecraft Username: Badass_Blaziken
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really like PokeMC. It is a server that allows me to have the fun normal mining experience of normal Minecraft, and combines it with the fun fill of having to catch and train Pixelmon that you find out in the wild at different sets of levels instead of a standard level like other Pixelmon servers tend to do.
By Teddy3143
#159709 Ingame Minecraft Username: teddy3143
Chosen Server (Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Castelia
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):it is a great fun server that I have been playing for over a year now, it is constantly expanding with new mini games. The staff keep the server clean of cheaters and make sure it's fun. There are always new players, and for anyone who joins a great adventure awaits you! The server is the best pixlemon out there and there are always fun, helpful people to meet whist on a journey to become a Pokemon master on the amazing server pokemc.
By supergokuaaron
#159783 Ingame Minecraft Username: supergokuaaron
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is one of those servers you find very little of in Minecraft. It is a server of truly devoted people who all share similar interests. You may find that you can make many friends on here and will enjoy evey second from login into logout. :-D It is a great community with great features and even greater people. If you love Pokemon and Minecraft and want to share your obsession with equal minded there is no better server then PokeMC. :party:
By APRDarren
#159960 Ign:APRDarren
PokeMc Is A Wonderful Server To Play In With Many Good facilities there and many kind, friendly and nice players there! The Moderators Became kind to be when I just started!Pokemc is a 100% recommended server for pixelmon.
In my opinion, that server is the best!
By UnformedSolace
#160303 Ingame Minecraft Username: UnformedSolace
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): When I first joined the server I was greeted by a lovely sign that told me where to go and how to get started, it even told me the map link which I so happily clicked on. On my first day I managed to meet 2 new people on the server lulu, and Chibi, they seemed so nice and the helped out my other friend, the one that told me about the server, cowslayer4. I really have this nice feeling that I'm going to have a lot of fun on the server and in the PokeMC community!
JOIN THE TEAM