Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Burt94
#153486 Hey, Burt94 here again.

With the release of Pixelmon 4.0.3. I noticed that not many servers are upgrading for one reason or another.

So, I thought I would go ahead and make a server that people can play on "Just For Fun".

Allowing people to play the newest version of Pixelmon with their friends and the community.

It is currently a vanilla server, but will be updated with plugins as they become available as recommended releases :)

This server is looking for a Manager to keep an eye on things etc. Feel free to apply with an application form of your choosing.

Have Fun :)

IP:- pixelmon403.mc-srv.com

P.S. If It says you can't connect, You probably can :)

P.S. Leave a comment if there is an issue.

By Burt94
#153772 Not dying is always the best way. I have no idea what the issue is. It does it to people until I reload the server. I will be looking into it soon. Until then. Don't die!
By VinceOrlando
#153776 It is most likely the sponge dev build you are using. That is the whole reason people are not updating is because of the lack of completion, the alpha monkier and lack of plugins for it.
By Burt94
#153797 I know why people aren't updating. The reasons you specify are correct. The reason this server is up is because not many people are updating. Just giving players somewhere to play 4.0.3 with the friends.

This server will be changed when Sponge is steady and there are fair amount of servers updating :)
By MedicLlama
#153806 Hey, Burt. I was reading this and have a couple questions to ask..
1. If I start playing now, when the plugins or whatever is updated, will you do any resets/server closes?
2. How long will the server be up?
3. Can you guarantee me it won't be reset within 2 months?
By Burt94
#153807 1 Reset of everything will occur when the server is rereleased. Because of plugins and just general fairness throughout the server.

The server will remain up until 1 of 2 things occur
1) The server hosting company go bankrupt!
2) We buy dedicated! (The server will just be changing domains if this occurs)

I can't guarentee is won't be reset within 2 months. Mainly because I don't know how long it will be until the vast majority of the community upgrades.

Why all the questions?
JOIN THE TEAM