Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By ToonBasic
#147895 My review:

Personally I like this server not just because I am the moderator there, but the fact that the community is nice and active! I will recommend this server to anyone who is willing to take the chance to enjoy a nice community with no unwanted problems happening with the help of our amazing Moderators/Helpers!

I will admit sometimes the server goes down for updates but they're usually quick and the server is quickly back up...

If you need support feel free to private message me on the server @ /msg ToonBasic or any Moderator/Helper online to help you with your needs!
Cheers!
By PoisonousMerlin
#147897 Server review: I recently joined the server to only find out how nice the people on the server are. As soon as i joined almost everyone greeted me and some asked if i needed help. It has a VERY FRIENDLY community. If i were to describe the best server so far it would be this one most difently. There is also no lag Horray. ;3 :-D

ign- PoisonousMerlin
By Gods
#147898 I love that the server has very friendly staff and they are really good at what they do they deserve donations but unfortunately i don't have the money to do such a thing and i am truly sorry. I don't wish to ramble so i'll stop here.

Ign Manfromthesun
By stevendamascus
#147912 this server is a very nice server. the reasons why would be that i felt welcome and was greeted as soon as i entered the server. and my questions were answered and i wasnt ignored. the spawn is very non confusing and open for all to get a feel for. there is no lag ive been on for hours and havent had a lag spike at all. overall this server is one of the better ones out there.

IGN: damascusartpop
By mkabwilliams
#147935 pixelmon is a great games and so is this server i wish there where more like it is fun to hang out at the owners and gym leader are on sometimes so you can meet them and hang out with them i love there gyms it just amazing 8-) :-D

PS i am mkabwilliams
By GeneralDeathXx
#147937 This server is nice and community based. It has polite staff who do there best to answer all your questions if you may have any and it doesn't have that overpopulated unsafe feeling to it. General_DeathXx :ninja: 10/10 :-D
JOIN THE TEAM