Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Preston429
#147103 Hi me and my friend are going to start a pixelmon and we need detailed builders. Please leave fill out this application if you are interested.Thank you!

Builder App
Minecraft username:
How often can you be on the server?:
Show 3 examples of your builds:
How many(if any) servers have you been banned on?:
Why do you want to be builder on the server?:

By XZ3usX
#147104 username:XZ3usX
Time zone:rome
often in the server:very often
3 builds:boss farm,i build the spawn on a server and i build a village with house for the players
band:i dont have band
why i want builder:i want to help you and the server and i want to do the server very popular :-D
By Preston429
XZ3usX wrote:username:XZ3usX
Time zone:rome
often in the server:very often
3 builds:boss farm,i build the spawn on a server and i build a village with house for the players
band:i dont have band
why i want builder:i want to help you and the server and i want to do the server very popular :-D

Can you send me a picture of one of your builds i want to see your building style. You can post them here or email me at [email protected]
By Preston429
XZ3usX wrote:/Users/APPLE/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots/2015-02-23_17.44.52.png

Is there a way you can email it to me?
By Littlegamer
#147260 Age: 13
What is your time zone?: Africa (but American)
How often can you be on the server?: often
Show 3 examples of your builds: i will but i have no of showing them
How many(if any) servers have you been banned on?: 1, with a friend just for fun
Why do you want to be builder on the server?: I have been getting back into pixelmon and i thought being part of a server build of pixelmon would be fun.
By Robthebuilder13
#147265 Sorry I'm replying so late but I'd love to help y'all out. Never really been a part of a server before It'd be cool.

Username- Robthebuilder13
Age- 15
TimeZone- South Carolina (Eastern)
How often can I play- After school I get home around 4 and I'm usually on for a good while
Examples- I don't have any examples sorry, but I am very creative (Atleast I think haha)
Banned?- Never
Why?- I would love to chill with you guys and be a part of something awesome. I love playing Minecraft, especially Pixelmon! I get along with others good and I'm really laid back and I think it would be cool as hell to work on a server and feel proud of my work so yeah, thanks! Hit me up on Skype @robertsorrellistoofresh :-)
By Littlegamer
#147268 I need to do some correction
What is your time zone?: GMT not Africa
How often can you be on the server?: I get out of School at 1 GMT
Show 3 examples of your builds: i will but i have no way of showing them
That was a spelling correction

sorry if this is out of the blue my application is above this is just a correction section and its midnight here.
JOIN THE TEAM