Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LightoftheSun
#145431 A Combination of the illustrious Pixelmon Mod and Minecraft, this server trainers people with a chance to enjoy their selves!

We are brand new and we are hiring staff as well as builders! We have great respectful staff and we are always willing to help you guys. Any support would be appreciated!
The first five players will get to choose a shiny normal pokemon of their choice.... so drop by and get joining!

To apply for staff, go to the website (posted below) and go into the forum sections. there will be a topic called 'T-Mod' Applications and another one called 'Builder Application'!

We also need Gym leaders

Application format:

Username:
What you can contribute to the server:
How long can you be on every day:

Gym Leaders:
Dark/Ghost:
Fire:
Bug:
Water:
Flying:
Grass:
Ground:
Fighting:

Features:
-Safari (Coming Soon)
-Warps
-Legendary locations
-Routes (Still being constructed)
-Wondertrade
-IVS/EVS
-Friendly Staff
-Towns (Still being constructed)

ip: Pokecraftorigins.no-ip.org

Post all feedback here please.

Thanks ;)

By JT6908
#145662 Username:JT6908
Why would you like to be a Gym Leader?:OHHHH YEh but i kinda want Psychic
What you can contribute to the server:I can contribute activeness and i can also not go afk unless i have to i can also help people out and answer their questions and i will never abuse
How long can you be on every day: here my schedule: Monday-Friday i can be on from 6:00pm-9:00pm and Saturday-Sunday i can be on from 10:00am-12:pm
By Khai
#145664 Username: khaicutevd
Why would you like to be a Gym Leader?: I just love being a gym leader because i get to meet new challengers each day and i just like battling people. ;-)
What you can contribute to the server: I can make the server a better and fun place for people to play and be happy.
How long can you be on every day: 3-5 hours but 5-6 hours on weekends

(P.S.: i know a lot about pokemons so i can help people know more about it and help them learn more and be the master ! ;) )
By josh2301
#145682 Username Blaziken2301 (on the website omgitsjosh)

Why would you like to be a Gym Leader? I would like to be the fighting type gym leader because I help people and respect them and if they win a badge I would congratulate them and I'm really good with fighting types also I would tell them the rules . my team for the gym would be poilwhril , blaziken, hitmonchan and others

What you can contribute to the server: I can help people with what they ask and I'm very active on a server

How long can you be on every day: I can be on for 6 hours on Monday to Friday and all the time at the weekend
By Spirit19
#145735 Username: Spirit190

Why would you like to be a Gym Leader?: I have loved Pokémon since I saw the Indigo League series. When I found out about Pixelmon I was super excited. Now I can apply to be a Gym Leader? This will be the best thing ever! I have been a mod on Minecraft before and it's fun, being able to help people. Being a mod in Pixelmon would be even cooler. Helping trainers get stronger.

What you can contribute to the server: At the moment only my time and personality. I have experience in being a moderator on other servers.

How long can you be on every day: From around 3:00PM to 8:00PM Central Time. As long as it's not my day for dishes :P
JOIN THE TEAM